Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

That awesome kat! I hope it works the same for me since I normally don't get much and it never seems to be around O. Pips do you think I could take 240 if the max dose is 200?

Yh I think so Hun I've a few friends who have taken 240

Can u not order online before u need to take the 240 and hope they come before
Uve got a few days yet if u do 120 for a couple nights x

Haha no last time I ordered online they took almost 2 weeks to get to me. I emptied some of the capsules to approx what dosage I want lol not sure how accurate it will be but it's better than nothing!

Gah, todays the last day of AF and shes WICKED! TMI TMI TMI - I was wearing super tampons and soaked right through twice in one hour and had HUGE clots, like I mean huge. Not sure what the hecks going on, its seemed to have tapered down now. Also seem to be coming down with something. Sniffling, sneezing, hot, coughing all day :( Hoping I feel better by tomorrow as we're having my little mans second birthday!

I noticed that this cycle AF I had way more clots and tissue come out. I think it is the Soy. The extra hormones your body was producing with it I think makes it a little worse. I think I O'd yesterday! Which is perfect! We BD on Sat and multiple times yesterday! DH got off work 1/2 day early and he picked up some wine on his way home....needless to say a bottle of wine, going in the pool and relaxing....it was some of the best BDing we have ever had lol! TMI! In the pool, in the house, on the couch! Lol guess the wine helped! lol.

And I saw your Bday photos! Hes such a little ham!

You are probably right about the Soy Kat - however I skipped soy this past cycle, and am now taking it again this cycle. Its so strange, I've been spotting 3 days in a row now since af ended, I NEVER get that, on the 5th day I get maybe a few hours of spotting and thats all. Weirdddddd.
haha and awesome on the BD'ing!! Hoping we can get it in lots this weekend too! I'm going to try and not go overboard with opks this month, I'm not sure if I will even use them at all, Mike doesn't want me too because he thinks I just have sex with him to make a baby, not because I want to LOL ... I told him I'll try and avoid the opks etc and just let things happen this month. So we'll see.

And thanks :) Hes such a little turkey! He just loved the quad too haha he was trying to run us all over!

I bet! I know it will take me a few cycles to get AF back to normal. She was wierd for me too this last cycle. I spotted almost the whole time I had AF...only 1 days with a real bleed. And I got more of the tissue and clots too. Its been so much easier this cycle. Im just going by temps and it has really helped my stress level. What do you guys think. If this is not the cycle we get a BFP should I talk to my Dr for tests for DH? He keeps gaining weight and already has tested with low T but hes never had a SA test. It is our 7th month this cycle. Im 32 and DH is going to be 37.

Hey ladies I'm still here, just popping in
Kat ur charts look gd, o day?
Getting there kesh xx

Yeah I think O day was yesterday! WAHOOO back to normal! No more CD 27 O!

All I can say is WHY DIDN'T I USE EPO ALL THIS TIME?! It works wonders, I don't think I've ever ever had this much ewcm in my life!! Wowza!!! O day should be any time now...hopefully this is our month kat!

I hope so too! Huge temp rise this am! Wow! I went up almost a whole degree!

This should be your month kat, looks like you've got all your bases covered!!! Plus that temp rise is insane!! Are you still on progesterone??

Yes but I dont start taking it until I get my crosshairs.

I know! The temp rise this morning shocked me! I thought I read the thermometer wrong! Lol

Wanted to let you guys know I talked to DH last night and he has agreed to go in for SA testing! If we dont get a bfp this cycle. Happy he has agreed!

Wanted to let you guys know I talked to DH last night and he has agreed to go in for SA testing! If we dont get a bfp this cycle. Happy he has agreed!

O yet for chs Hun, looks amazing with that temp

I hear ya kesh I used it one cycle n it was amazing for me to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"