Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Ok Pips! Do your thing and tweak these pics! Took 2 different ones!

Attachments

• ppg.jpg
    ppg.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ppgg.jpg
    ppgg.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
Hey Hun, big temp drop? Y the open circle ?
I can't see anything on ur tests sorry x

I couldnt sleep. Got up at 5 AM and took temp and then tests. :(

Did u use the bbt adjuster then Hun? Ur temp might not be so erratic ?

Boooo to the temp drop! that sucks! hopefully its not AF, crossing my fingers for you!!!! I cant see anything on the tests either :(

That's a better temp tho Hun, don't be afraid to use the adjuster I did on my bfp chart to,
Kesh yey or chs! Wahoo

Yay kesh! I'm pretty sure ad is going to start anytime. Temp drop again.

:( WTH was with all those good symptoms?! I would have sworn you were pregnant!!

Kat how long is ur lo usually?
I see ff have given u 5 more days to before u should test!
I hopes af doesn't get u,

It's usually around 14 days. But my dr didn't get my progesterone scrip to me till yesterday so I missed 3 days of it. Which should bring AF a little sooner.

Well I hope it implant n it shoots bk up again tomorrow huni xx

Well ladies....AF has arrived. On to cycle 8 for me!

O god Hun, how very annoying,
Cycle 8 wats the plan this cycle huni
Xx

BOO!!!! stupid AF :( Well if it doesn't happen for me this month, we'll be waiting until August next year, which literally breaks my heart ... but I'd prefer not to be pregnant bride hehe!

I hear you! I thought I was preggo a few months before my wedding. So I took a test I had had for a while and it was kept under the sink. It was a digital and when I looked down after taking it it said pregnant. Lol. I went out and spent 60$ on new test and hey we're all negative. Lol. I was so freaked out! AF is coming on like a bitch right now. This is going to be a bad one. I think the spotting I had may have been a cyst. What do you think.

I will not be taking any OPK or meds other than Progesterone and Prenatals. Temping. But thats it! Going relaxed approach again. It was so nice this cycle. Very relaxed! HOLY sore BBS. Wow are they sore. Having terrible pains today. Need meds other than over the counter. I think I had a cyst burst or something (spotting 4 DPO) Im guessing that is what that was. But this AF is bad so far. Cant wait till it is over! Major cramps, very sore back....hard to sit up straight and did I say SORE BBS. Lol. Stopping temps until about CD 14 or so.

Yep the pain sounds like a cyst. If its bleeding you might want to get checked out and if the pain is unbearable they will give you something, I'm usually given Morphine and that just takes the edge off! I have no promising symptoms. The odd twinge here and there that I obviously think are pregnancy related but most likely aren't. I'm proud of myself, I haven't tested yet LOL. I'm going to try and hold off at least until Monday! I was super tired today and tried SO hard not to fall asleep. I even had a decent amount of sleep last night....here I go symptom spotting now haha

OK ladies!!! TRying not to freak out right now?!

Attachments

• 644251_394009120721440_254641086_n.jpg
    644251_394009120721440_254641086_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79