Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Cant wait for tomorrows update! I really think tonight is my nite for a pos OPK! CP is in even better position than yesterday...my cycles are usually around 30-35 days....so I think im right on track for O....last month had a 12 day LP...which is good!

Yay!! I hope so Kat!! Keep us posted!!

Pip: implantation dip??
Cat: did you get a pos last night?
My temp went sky high again this am! 99.04, guess my charts now triphasic

Yeh must be hun, so annoyed we dtd alot last week I'm exhausted lol x

Still Neg last nite for me. But CP is still good...had a bad OPK test last nite I think...so heres to another hopefull day! Im so excited for you Kesh! Did you take a test this morning? Could be implantation dip Pips...what do you think?

I did take a test this am, kind of uncertain, thinking maybe evap? Won't test now till Sunday.

Yh cud be hun I'm new to temping so not sure wat to expect , my opks today
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/6B536D82-FFC1-46D2-977A-71A679326F50-6163-00000358033CB82A.jpg
Wat do u think ?
Lets see a pic kesh x

Lookin good pips!!
And Cat, hopefully you get that positive ASAP, seems like you have some good signs!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
I think the surge if it was is comin to an end,
Ur tests hun wow maybe on the last one I see summit x

The look like evap from what I can see....BUT ive never gotten and evap line myself so I might not be the best person to ask! BUT your temps look good!

Hi gals, on cd9 which is now 1dpo according to my positive opk readings on cd7 & 8. This is my first month opk-ing which to my suprise I've been o'ing earlier than I thought with explains my symptoms and signs not matching with what the standard 14. :dohh:

I'm new and lost and hoping :spermy: help give me BFP on the 29th

Yeah that's easily done hun I was o'ing cd10,

Cat kesh??? How's it going? Good weekend, think I had my pre o dip n it's bk up again hopefully get crosshairs tomorrow wahoo xx

Hey! Going good over here! Had a temp dip yesterday! I'm hoping it was an implantation dip!! I've now had an "implantation dip" and my chart is triphasic! Yesterday I had cramps so bad, thought af was coming, tested this am, bfn!

Bfn again this am, 10dpo today, I've got some super convincing pregnancy signs; cramps like af is coming, nausea (was really bad last night before I went to bed) still feeling a bit queasy this am, and fatigue to the extreme, I've been taking naps any chance I can get, also have had lots of creamy cm!

Kesh! Im so excited! Any BFP yet? Still neg on the OPK for me....kinds getting discouraged. Been BD'ing every other day to play it safe....had an OPK over a week ago that was ALMOST positive...thought it should be but didnt get a happy face and no crosshairs on the chart...not sure what to think....any good signs Pips? And good luck Mrs B Rabbit!

Hey ladies...how do I upload a photo of my OPK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->