Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

LOL! That's why you have 6 weeks to get the baby on a schedule and you nap when they nap! OH is wanting twins so bad! I'm like uhh, I won't be going back to work if that's the case because we'll be paying $500 a week in child care between them and DS and that is more than my paycheck by over $100!!! Since he'll be going into the Army, by the time I finish my 6 weeks off, then I'll be able to hopefully stay at home. If it's just one child, then daycare will only be about $285 which means I'd have enough left over to put gas in my car and buy a few groceries, not a lot. LOL!

LOL! We'll see what happens! I'm just hoping it gets those :spermy: in!!! Same goes for you!! Oh I can't wait to see both of our lovely BFP's!!!!!!! :dust: :dust:

And we shall receive!!! preseed in... LOL! I'll chat with you tomorrow!! :) gotta get our round of :sex: in!!

We didnt BD last night because OH wanted to make sure AF was good and properly out the door so going to tonight for sure.

It's OK! You know you're not O'ing today so you're good!! :thumbup:

2 more days until my fertile time starts according to ff!! I finally got my chart attached! :haha:

Woohoo!!!!! YAY to BD'ing!!!! Before long you'll be in your fertile days too!!!

Should be somewhere between the 3rd and 8th just used calc, but you never know still! so just going to BD all the way through the cycle.

YAY!!! See this month I know we got this! I don't feel like oh someone else will get it and I won't. I know we got this!!! I'm floating on a cloud! :haha:

I know!! I will try not to test, but I just know I will! Ugh!! I wish there was a way around it! :twingirls: How about I share one? :rofl:

Between you and OH I'm likely to have triplets! LOL!

LOL
We have twins on both sides of our families. so who knows I might end up with them :haha:

Oh heck, so both of us may end up with them. HAHA! We could have 4 babies between the two of us!! Holy cow!

OMG! I dunno what Id do! LOL and it'd be my 1st and 2nd! Id be learning everything so quickly lol

You'd be learning very quickly indeed! Well for sure we'd definitely love both of them if that is what happens! ;) I just did another OPK. It's getting there!!! LOL! Still a bit to go but it's darker than it was yesterday!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
We did!!! :haha:

OMG! I don't even know what to think right now! Here I am trying so hard to have a stress free month. I just picked up my son from daycare and there was an incident and they have told me tomorrow is his last day so I have to find a place by tomorrow to find a place to have him starting Tuesday!! Why do they do this to me??? I am tired of going through this! then when we get home all he says is just kill me! All I do is make your life horrible so just kill me. I don't know what else to do for him and I can't stay at home with him. It is killing me!! And all this of course when I know I'm going to have a good month. Why do I get built up just to be shot back down again?? ANd they tell me like they don't even care like they are glad to be rid of him. I'm so sick of this! All I want is for him to be wanted somewhere.

Aww that is so sucky!
Just do not let it get to you, Once you get through this and with a BFP... IT will all make you so much stronger,and you will know you even though they all tried to stop you, NOTHING could :D
Poor little man though, I used to babysit kids all the time! I dunno why anyone wouldn't want a child around, they are such a joy to have around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->