Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

He is! The only problem is that once other kids see he's vulnerable, they keep getting him in trouble. He loves babies and older kids. It's kids his age he has problems socializing with. But he called a boy a bad name today and we had an incident where he punched him in the face last week because the little boy was calling him an idiot and stupid to another girl. So yeah, it's a lot to figure out in one day. Mom told me I need to hire a private nanny. I can't afford that!! It'd be cheaper for me to stay at home and I can't afford that either!

Aww well I can tell you raised him right, taking up for ladies and standing up for himself :) smart little guy he is!
Yeah nannys im sure are expensive.
Maybe try looking for a summer type school to put him in?

He goes to school for 3 hours because he can't sit still in a regular classroom. So he gets out at 11:15am. I am calmed down some but trying to figure out what to do after tomorrow. He can't be in a summer program because when he's around kids his own age that's when the problems start. The daycare he is at now didn't have any older children til this summer so he did really well in it and helped with the younger ones. Now of course there are kids his age that taunt him and he gets into trouble because he doesn't tell he just takes action. Sorry for all the rants. :)

maybe some summer program for sports or something?
Almost like camp but not staying over.

Second BD this week :D

YAY for second bd!!! How exciting!!!! :dust: :dust:

Just took another OPK. Still not there. It's funny how quick the surge comes on then is gone again! We are bd'ing every night now too!! You never know so it's great to bd every day! :thumbup:

Yes! :) so exciting!
When will you be testing?
I probably won't be testing until I'm late.

Oh I'm sure I'll be testing before then if I know myself! I'll have to keep it close to AF though because I only have like 10 or so tests. LOL!

We keep no tests in the house, it helps a lot.
We will just buy one once im late :)

LOL! I did that last cycle and kept asking OH to buy them from his store and bring them home. :haha:

HAHA!! It's a shame my doesn't! LOL!!

Yes he is just as eager as I am!! So I have an interview with a stay at home mom of an 8 month old tomorrow for a sitter!! She even said she'd take $25 less a week than what I'm paying now!! I was afraid she'd say a lot more!

Me too. We are going to meet Sunday. She wasn't available today. I am so stinking tired! LOL!

How are you doing today?

aww im sorry you are so tired!
I am pretty good, feeling positive about this month. Super excited to test lol

Im not sure, The calculator said my fertile days were between the 3rd and 8th.

We're close together! Mine is between today and the 3rd! Good luck and loads of baby dust!! :dust: :dust:

I'm going to do an OPK in a bit once I need to go potty. Trying to make sure it's concentrated enough. :) Just think how exciting it's going to be when we both get our BFPs!!!!

I know!!
OMG! Im so excited :)
was telling OH how excited I am he just looked at me as if Im crazy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back