Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I love working, but I just don't feel I can keep the house up like I need to with more than one child. It's hard enough with OH! I'm so mad right now haven't been doing homework because he text me and told me he is only getting 23 hours this week and 25 hours next week when he's full time and supposed to have more than 32 hours a week. He said he had to fight for an hour because he starts school back up this week and she had him working during school hours. Then he put in for a vacation day on Saturday and she was trying to make him work during that day too. He has 4 more vacation days to take before the first of November and he's never going to be able to take them and therefore lose them because they don't want to give them to him.

You should go to the head department and file a complaint that is ridiculous.
They cannot do that to him, Especially since he signed up for a full time job right?
They cannot cut his hours back without warning first.

Well he told them he can't work on Tuesday and he can't work during like 3 hours on Thursdays. It has never been a problem before at any of the other locations he's worked at with them but they keep changing his store around. He's been to like 5 different stores over the past year since he moved in with me! He was at one for most of the time but then they started moving him around. The district manager kept moving him. His manager was threatening him saying he was going to kill and all that crap. So I filed a complaint. His district manager called me and said well he needed to complain to him himself and he wasn't going to do anything about it. What the crap is that? I've told him he's not allowed to complain unless he's doing something about it. Well he never did until this week when his mom took him around. OMG! He has got to cut the umbilical cord! It's driving me nuts at times! He told me not to worry and to get my homework done and stop looking for a job for him. But I have to do something because he's not! I told him that I may as well be out this month since he just stressed me out to no end! I got my house clean and was on time with my homework so I could make sure this month would be smooth!

Just take it easy!
If he say he will sort it, Im sure he will! Just keep your mind on the teeny baby that you are going to concieve this month! :D I know easier said than done, but this is the month chick!

I know! It's our month! Thanks, sorry my mind just went haywire. I'm going to calm down and just relax. At least I know he'll be home on Tuesday nights and whenever else they make him take off. So maybe he'll be off on Friday and we can do a lot of bd'ing without me having to stay up til midnight! :) I did an OPK today even though I knew it shouldn't be positive and thankfully it's not! LOL! I should O later this week or possibly Monday! I just need to work out so I can get those frustrations out. :haha: Between that and the :sex: I should feel pretty good!!!

Yes lots of :sex: for us both :D LOL

I can't wait to start bding lol been a while

I can understand that!!! Don't worry, you'll be able to have lots of fun this time!! Just remember, :sex: is more important than anything else this month!!

LOL! Don't over do it! Want to make sure there are plenty of spermies in there to get that egg!!!! ;) I'm thinking we might start daily too around Wed/Thursday.

OMG! That would be so freaking awesome!!!! I think I'd take a break from school when I get my BFP. That way I can relax and not stress so much! I can always pick it up again later on!

yes! best not to stress.
I think as soon as i get my BFP I will totally go into nervous mode lol
I will be afraid to do anything!

just don't lift heavy things. :) That's my opinion. The first time I got pg I found out a day after I lifted up an armoire because my DS's dad didn't want to be at the bottom and I was a tom boy and could do anything. I found out I was pg the next night and was so excited! Then 2 weeks later, they said sorry, you lost it at this point and that was when I had lifted that stupid heavy piece of furniture up. So I took the blame and left it at that. So now I refuse to lift anything heavy up at any time!

aww Im sorry for your loss! :hugs:
Not your fault!
I will be surprised if hubs even lets me walk up the stairs by myself when I get Pg :haha:

LOL! I'd bet OH would be the same with me!! When we got our second puppy, he was picking him up with such care it was unreal! I was like he's a puppy! He'd barely grab him and just wrap his arms all the way around him before he stood up with him. :haha:

So in another thread of the ladies using SMEP, 4 people have tested so far and there are 4 BFP's so far!!!

I'm so sorry for being this silent. Was trying to get over stuffs. I'm so happy with the positive vibes I'm getting from everyone.
Well jUst a quick update. I lost d pregnancy at almost 7wks last week. Started spotting evening of d 21st and d next day was on bed rest. It felt like d spotting had stopped. Sadly d morning of d 23rd (my 4th wedding anniversary) just as I was taking a shower I felt something and behold it was a brown clot d size of a pound coin, dropped. I Just knew all wasn't well. Called my dr and we did a scan and nothing der. Scan showed what had happened. My retroverted uterus of almost 120degrees was now slightly tilted as well just as d dr said it would wen I get preggie. It was a sad day for me cos I planned on telling my hubby d good news on our anniversay.
I'm gonna be going on a break trying. We actually decided to pick a contraceptive and wait say a year or 2. I'll just concentrate on my lovely girls. Its really painful to lose a baby u haven't even met.
Well I wish you all d very best and believe dis is certainly ur month.
Baby dust to you. I'll definItely pop in to hear ur good news.
Love u girls.

Sorry just a tip. Please don't lift any heavy stuff from d moment u miss af. I started spotting d very day my hubby and I did some rearrangement in d home. I did lift some heavy boxes. Take things as easy as u can. I kind of see myself as a tomboy and a workaholic. Being idle makes me sick. But I've learnt my lesson.

it is good to hear you are being positive about it.
I am a tomboy as well, And once I feel like I might be PG I will not be doing anything that could harm baby! that is for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->