Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

It's ok QueenBee. I've dealt with it over the last 12 years. I think it just wasn't right at the moment. :)

Myprince, that's why I don't lift anything heavy anymore. I make men do it or hire some!

BLAH! I didn't get my paper turned in. I emailed her and apologized and said something came up this weekend and I wasn't able to get as much done as I had hoped and it will be late. I'll try to finish it up tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. I'm going to hand write it at work on my breaks and lunches. What really sucks is it has to be 4-6 pages single spaced. I wrote a whole paragraph and it's like an inch on the page and it really discouraged me! I'm like OMG! I have to write essentially a 8-12 page paper which is insane!

Well after all that fret, I emailed my teacher and she was understanding and told me to respond to her email as soon as I have submitted it. Hopefully I can get it completed today or tomorrow at the latest. I am so tired though so it might not be today. OH kept me up until after 1am last night talking.

He informed me that he is going to set up a date for me and his mom over the next couple of weeks. He said so that way we can get to know each other better and that she can get to know me and my side and how I feel about him since she only hears his side. I don't know, I'm kind of scared about that. I turned over at that point and he kept trying to get me to turn over and I'm like it's 1am! I have to be up in 5 hours! I'm scared about that date with his mom! I love him to death but I know she hates me from what he has told her when we get into it and spills his side but that's it. So hopefully it'll go well! Then I'm afraid if I find out I'm pregnant one day before we go out, I said I'm scared of your mom and what she's going to say. He said it's ok, I'm scared too. :haha: He said though that he wants to have a video conference with my mom this coming weekend and said that if things continue the way they are then my mom will become your mother in law and same with your mom. He also said something about saving for another large thing next year other than just a child. He's not very good at keeping secrets. LOL!

aww you might be getting married! So excited for you!
Well I'd just talk to her like any other person so she gets to know you for you!

I know!! I'm so excited! I have a feeling I'm going to get emotional like I always do. It depends on what she brings up though. I hate being such an emotional person sometimes!! :)

well maybe you two will just hit it off, just make sure she knows you adore her son.
I wasnt sure about meeting my MIL first time, we get on ok though :)

Oh it's not the first time I've met her. LOL! I've known her since we started seeing each other. I just haven't seen her since Feb/March and she thinks ill of me because OH told her how I was acting when my emotions were all over the place and didn't talk to him for a whole day because we didn't have any money yet he had the gas to go to his moms and the money to go to a movie with his brother and what not. It was a mess. So then I saw a text from her to him saying I was mean and hateful. Heck she treats him like he's below dirt! She tells him he will never make anything of himself and that he's literally crap! He says she's bipolar. But there is no excuse for that!

Woah!
That's terrible! He should know better than that for sure!
she gives you any lip you put her in her place lady! LOL

Oh don't worry about that. I don't have a problem standing up for myself any more :) I used to let my dad put me down all the time but now he tries and I snap right back at him. He tells me not to be snappy and I say that goes both ways! :haha:

I got my preseed and bbt thermometer in the mail!! YAY!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Now for the loads of fun :sex:!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I'm excited for you!!!!

I must say, you should use preseed! I used it for the first time last night and I could just feel different down there while I waited on OH to get home! It's almost like it was working with my cervix getting it ready to accept the spermies!!! OK, that might sound weird but it just felt different while I was laying there waiting. I almost fell asleep, I told OH he better hurry because I was quickly passing out. :haha: We are both gonna hit it this month! I just have that feeling!!! :)

I am so very excited! :D
WE are so getting it this month for sure! I can just feel it!
I told OH to wait and we can do it tonight, I just want to make sure she is fully out the door and not pulling some hidden trick where she comes back when we BD.
Cause that would suck badly lol

LOL! I hear ya!! I'm usually that way too! :) At least when you wait til night you're more likely to lay down for a lot longer period of time to make sure those spermies get in!!

I've heard up to 30 mins but not all with your legs straight up. I laid there last night with my legs up for about 10 mins. I had a towel shoved under neath of me. Laid there for another, well I fell asleep. LOL!

I was so tired though. Only a couple hours of sleep the night before so last night I got about 6 hours.

Yeah I know. LOL! It doesn't bother me when DS wakes me up at night. Although he was such a good baby! I had to wake him up to make him eat! He has always slept through the night!! I was concerned and asked the doc and he said, you're lucky! :haha:

aww! See I hope our baby is that way too.
Im not great on little to no sleep LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->