Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I still cannot quite believe we are at the stage of proper TTC now LOL
Before it was kinda like, we'll bd here and here through out the week randomly and see what happens lol

It's so exciting isn't it?? Are you going to use the preseed too? You really should!!

I can't even tell a difference from how little I use. I just am praying it helps! :) Of course all the bd'ing will help! LOL! I know I keep saying this, but I really have a good feeling about this for both of us this month!!!

Cookout was great!! My brother seemed to like OH. OH also talked to my mom like he wanted to. lol. How was your day?

ahh thats so great :)
Mine consisted of watching tv and eating chocolate lol
How lazy am I?

:( I hope not!! I've been stuffy yesterday and today.

I've been having some pains in my abdomen. Not sure if it's gas or what??

Hmm dunno what it could be maybe implantation or Ovulation!
I just have a headache right now, and feeling tired.

Take some tylenol? Maybe that will help! And a nap :)

Have no pain-relievers in the house, will have to pick some up.
Going to have some coffee thoughlol

You going caffeine free soon? :haha:

OPK is still negative. OH was just asking me if I was getting ready to O. I said soon, so I took a test for him. He's really excited and can't wait. LOL! He said he's really excited about a lot of things right now. I'm glad he's finally happy! :happydance:

I think it will be hard to go without caffine. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. LOL
Come on eggy you are dearly needed!

I know it'll be hard. I've already cut mine out except for one diet coke a day. I don't drink coffee. I think I'll O within the next 3-4 days counting down on the calendar. Fertility Friend said it should be tomorrow but they have my cycle being a day or two shorter and that's not normal for me so they might be a day or two behind for O.

Keep BDing!
I told OH my Fertile days are 3-8 he wants to hold off til the 3rd to start BDing again.
we didnt bd yesterday, So maybe he wants to do it right on the fertile days, I think it is good we BDed those other couple of days too. but it gives him a little bit of a break and the spermies too :) so hopefully this does it!

Oh I hope so too!!! :dust: :dust: I'm happy you guys are really going for it this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->