Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I'm excited for you as well!!! You are definitely getting it this month!!!

LOL! Sure enough!!

You're almost at 2k yourself!!

Well, between the two of us we have created 53 pages of posts! :haha:

Yup!

I still have to write that darn paper! If it was as easy as just talking! It sort of is, but hard to put it all together!

TY! I was happy to see it! I'm now at the weight I was when I conceived DS. My OH on the other hand was upset because he gained 4lbs back. I'm like uhh well, you have to watch what you eat, exercise, and drink a lot of water! At the cookout I was so miserable but didn't eat as much as I normally do. He ate a hamburger, hot dog, and cleaned the rest of his packed plate up! I ate a hot dog, mac n cheese I made, and a couple bites of other things. I did eat a large piece of ice cream cake though. LOL! my dad was nice enough to inform me on how big my piece was (basically calling me fat because it was twice the length of everyone elses). LOL! OH looked up what he needed to complete the interviews for the Army. He has to do 75 push ups, 80 sit ups, and run 2 miles in under 13 mins I think he said. I told him he needs to start and go from there. Say if he can only do 5 push ups, then do those, then as many situps as he can, then go walk/jog every day. Then the next week do the same thing but do 5 push ups, as many sit ups, then another set of pushups and sit ups, then run/jog. Then just keep adding more the weeks after and he will get better and stronger. But he has to do it if he is serious about it because I want him to succeed in what he wants to do.

I hate when people point out how big your portion is. LOL I just look at them like, its my food you aren't eating it so back off! :haha:
you are doing great though, you deserved to treat yourself!
Aww he will so get there :)

I'm the pusher. I can push him to do it! because if he doesn't, then I won't either. I'm bad about that. As far as my dad goes, I just looked at him and took a bite and closed my eyes and was like YUMMMM!!! LOL! My dad always calls us fat though. You know, even though he's twice the size I am. I said I am miserable and was rubbing my stomach. He proceeds to poke me very hard in the stomach and then pushes his stomach. I said dont worry, it's not hard like yours is!

OK, so I've had 2 people respond to my craigslist ad. One girl said she's a nanny. I guess that means she comes to my house? I don't know. Heck, it's so cluttered and I have my own stuff here, I have a hard time thinking about someone coming into my house and being here when I'm not here. I'm afraid to come home one day and everything be gone.

OMG! OK, so why respond to an ad that has the times listed of when I need care when you can't be there for 2 of the days? It doesn't make sense to me!

I don't have children or anything, but my opinion (although you don't have to take it lol) having them come to your house might be better, comfortable familiar enviroment for the child and you have all your food in the fridge so nanny will only be able to feed him food he normally gets.
Though on the other hand I do understand what you mean about things getting taken, I would also worry about that as well.

I just wish OH would get an awesome job and I could just stay home with him. LOL! I know it's coming next year, but until then I'm like UGH! I know it would be better. But I can't afford a large amount of money going out for them either. That means they won't be watching any other children and I'd be their income source and with my income covering everything, I can only afford so much.

yeah completely understand. :)
I think I want to be a stay at ome mom too!

When I was on unemployment I was so busy running around trying to get food from food banks I kept myself busy while he was at school. I enjoyed it. My apartment was always clean, but then again my place always was until OH moved in. I've never had a cluttered house and dishes were always done and it just irritates me that it isn't like that anymore. But I don't have the time either. Of course, I wasn't doing school work at first when I was unemployed. That was started towards the end of my unemployment. But even then, my house was still clean. I don't know why I can't keep it up now. It just seems like too much with OH never throwing anything away and not helping. I hate coming home to a plate on my pillow where he sat in bed watching TV and left his plate on my pillow for me to pick up. Or his tissues or napkins on my side of the bed. He never puts it in the trash or sink. It's always on my side. That's where I think the Army will really help him. He keeps using the excuse he's just out of his momma's house. I'm like yeah, a year ago! It was, when we move into the house I'll help more, then nothing, then when I get out of school for the summer I'll help more, then nothing, now it's when we move into the new house I'll help more. No, he'll help more once he's in the Army and they make him have to do it and then he will get so used to it being that way of life that at least he'll come home to a clean house every day! Staying at home will definitely help in that aspect!

Oh no that much suck really badly!
Even if you "just" moved out of your mothers house that is no excuse to make you do it all!

That's what I was trying to say. But no matter how much I clean, he just puts more stuff in that area. I'm getting ready to get rid of a lot more stuff. LOL! Some might be his... :haha:

I told him last night on the way home that I was going to have a hard time giving up the role of head of house. He asked why, I said because I'm used to doing everything myself. Now I'm going to have to leave it up to him for him to sign us up for his insurance and all that stuff. I don't know if he'll be able to do it because he's so used to having his mom do it all. He said I know I have to cut the imaginable umbilical cord but I have been doing better! He said it's been a long time since she's did anything for him! I said like how long? She brought you your school parking permit the day before yesterday, last week she took you around so you could apply for jobs, so when do you say it's been a while? He was like well I guess your right. You have to go after what you want! That's what I keep telling him. I shouldn't have to or his mom shouldn't have to do it all for him and he's going to have to understand that with going into the military. His mom can't hold his hand there and neither can I! He'll be on his own.

LOL He sounds like a pack rat :haha:
our house is clutted as well, we do not have space in here.
Once we get our BFP thats it we are moving, cause I know for sure a baby will take up a LOT of room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->