Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

:dust: We are so getting our BFPS!
Id be pregnant on my birthday lol

That would be so awesome for you!!! YAY!!!

No, she still hasn't called or emailed me back today. I gave her my number to have her call me to let me know when she's available and I emailed her this morning. Haven't heard anything yet.

Me too! I've already warned my supervisor about it. So they are aware things might possibly be rough next week.

have you tried those online sitter websites?
You post an ad in there and they find you a match.

I remember seeing a commercial. don't even know what it was called. I'll google it. LOL!

Yeah cause then you could set your own price range and days and stuff.
So then it would work out for you

I found the site. It says I can place an add but I'm responsible for paying minimum wage. It asks the hourly rate and the minimum it has is $5. Only problem is, that's $150 a week! A lot more than what I can afford.

5 days a week from 11:15ish to 5ish. and some are asking up to $25 an hour! The lowest is $5.

Oh, and you have to PAY to look for a caregiver. It looks like the sites are charging almost $40 for 1 month just to post your ad, or even contact anyone on their site.

OMG!
that is crazy, I need to be a babysitter and charge people that :haha:
even half that and id make a killing LOL
I'd say there are always people looking to babysit on those buy and sell websites but I dunno cause you wouldn't know anything about them or their background which could be quite scary.

I know. But I really need to find someone. I just posted an add on craigslist. At least I can get references and can check the court databases for them. :) I just hope that lady calls me!

I thought I would help and seen this site called SitterCity.
It looks like it lets you look for a babysitter/nannie for free.

Yeah I saw that one too. I clicked on parent and it brought up for me to join for $35 for the month. :) I'll find something. Still waiting for a list that this lady with the state is supposed to send.

it always does! :) Thank you!!

Baby dust!! :dust: :dust: I can't wait to see those wonderful double lines for us!! I should get my positive OPK by tomorrow the way I see it, if I O 24 hours after the surge. That would mean I'd O Tuesday which should give me the normal 14 day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->