Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

YUP! Baby will definitely need room! There are so many toys and stuff it's unreal! Have to keep cycling through them as they get older so you don't have too much! It adds up quickly!! LOL!

He keeps talking about space and getting a bigger house. Yes we need a bigger house, but I can't afford anything bigger myself! He'd have to be able to cover the added expense and he can't with the job he's at. So, we will just have to wait and see what he does over the next few weeks.

Yes, I am sure we will get a ton of stuff from family as well.

Maybe he already has it all planned out but is waiting for a better job to come through so he can surprise you with a house :) And I see a ring coming soon as well ;)

Ohh, he talked to my mom last night. LOL! I mentioned it on the way home and he was like uhh...I said you wanted to talk to her! He was like, I'm so nervous now. HAHA!

I wanted to get my granny to the side yesterday so I could talk to her. I'd like to have it at her house to save money. But not sure if my papaw could handle it. So I was going to get her opinion. Thought if I used her house, bought a trellis and turned it into an arch and decorate it with some flowers that we could set it up that way.

aww that will be nice :)
surrounded by family and friends!
Im excited for you!

Yes! Just family and friends. Something small and beautiful. My family and I would make the food for the reception and do like my sister did for alcohol and get a keg of beer. Heck, with my moms side of the family, they'll probably all bring a bottle. :haha: I'll also be skinnier, well maybe not. I might be 8+ months pregnant. Hopefully I'll have already had the baby and have the wedding in June. I feel so wrong thinking about this when I haven't even been asked! My cousin's wife (the one I don't like) asked us last night when we were getting married. I put my hand up and said no idea! (showing her there is no ring on my finger).

No its never wrong to dream what your wedding will be like :) Just what all women do, and besides... gives you a head start on plans so you will already know what you want to do and have it sorted faster! I'm sure he will ask soon enough!
Better hope you don't go overdue! baby being stubborn lol

LOL! No kidding! And having to do a dress, yeah that'll be interesting!

OK, here is my OPK from tonight! OH wanted me to do one earlier so that is the one with 16 on it, the one on the bottom is still CD16 but tonight. :) I have a feeling tomorrow will be it!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Yeah I think you are super close to O! gotta get BDing tonight for sure! just to make sure the spermies are in there :)
We start BDing again tomorrow :) YAY!

YAY!!! We have been bd'ing every single night since CD10! :happydance: Even last night I was so dag gone tired. I was barely awake when we did. TMI, I knew how I needed to get last night to make sure OH was finished quickly because I honestly dont' remember much about last night since we got home then he talked to mom and then one of our dogs started having the runs and pooing in his crate and throwing up outside. He kept going back and forth outside with the dog and without the dog. I'm like are you coming to bed anytime soon?? LOL! I felt bad because he was cleaning up the dog stuff and I was passing out. Then he rolls a towel up and shoves it under my bum so I can keep it up. Leave my legs up for as long as I can even bending them just at the knees when my knees start getting tired. Then keep the towel under me for a while longer. Usually I move it at some point after I've slept.

I'm excited you guys are picking it back up again tonight!! Need to have plenty of :sex: YAY!!!!!!! :dust: all around!!

sounds like you had a very eventful night :haha: you poor thing!
and poor him too!
yes lots and lots of :sex: :dust:
have you guys picked out baby names already?

Nope! will do that once we find out what we're having. But I've always had 2 girl names picked out since I had my miscarriage in 2000. They came to me in a dream, Bethany Hope and Alexia Renea. But if we have a girl not sure if those names would be used or not.

What about you?

we picked out both names already and we are staying team yellow! :)
I love the Bethany name :) its gorgeous!

Thanks! What names do you have picked out? I think it's wonderful staying team yellow. I can't do that. I have to know since we have all boys. I really want to give my dad and mom the first granddaughter.

James Alan
Rikku Skye (Rikku, it was actually from one of his games and I refused it and kept on saying no no no not happening, then I finally came around to it lol)
Dunno how the family will react to that name if we have a girl though.

I love those names! Rikku is wonderful! I love unique names. DS's name is Johnavon Jacob. no john! lol! A nurse asked me if she could call him that and I flipped!

Oh! that is an adorable name! :) I don't see why people try and change the names just because they are a little different.
I told hubs that everyone will probably try and call her by her middle name or Rikkie.
And I honestly don't want that! I mean later in life you know if her friends call her that fine, but thats not her real name!

Exactly! We call DS JJ. If his friends call him different when he's older that's fine. But his teachers will call him by his actual name.

:) ahh so nice to have someone who agrees! LOL
I had a nickname from as long as I can remember from my family and friends, but when I met my hubs he started calling me by my first name. Now almost no-one but my family call me by my nickname now LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->