• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I can't do it alone either.

OMG! OK you'll get a good laugh out of this. So I'm starving right? So I go and throw a voila frozen meal into a pot and put the little bit of water in it so I can get it going. I come back in here and get back on the computer. So I go in there to stir it and check on it....I FORGOT TO TURN IT ON!!!

OMG! I do that all the time, especially when I go to put a pizza in the oven :haha:
always tell hubby, ok going to be a tad bit longer than expect... and he usually replies, you forgot to turn it on again didnt you lol

HAHA!!! Just think, pregnancy you will have such bad memory!! One of my coworkers is pregnant and she has a lot of bills she has to keep redoing because she screws it up and the customer catches it. LOL! OOPS! I hope I don't get like that!!! I know I'll have an even worse memory though!

oh, I know I will be bad too, but at least I will have a reason for all those times :haha:
How did you find out when you were pregnant with your son? I am curious!

I had a m/c when I was 20. Went on BCP for 4 months. Didnt have insurance so stopped taking the pill after my last pack. 3 years later, I am late for my period. Didn't think anything of it at that point in time. Decided to take a test and it was positive! So 3 years w/o any birth control. But I went into a deep depression after my m/c and found OH on the computer doing things and I was so down about myself. We rarely dtd and from there I guess we just happened to catch it at that time.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
You are a strong woman! and your son must be such a blessing!

That he is! He just started the 3rd grade and he's smart as a whip! His dad isn't around, signed off all rights to him. My son one day when he was 5 said mommy, you are going to have a baby for Christmas and I will be it's daddy so that baby actually has a dad! (I wasn't pregnant) It killed me to hear him say that! But now he will have his own hopefully in the next year or 2!!

Aww that poor baby, at least he has your OH in his life now. and any man that steps up and takes care of a child, is a true father. I think your son will be a big help with his little brother/sister. :hugs:

Thanks!! Yes he will be a huge help! He keeps wondering when I'm going to have one. LOL! He is such a goof! We all are! He was reading my wondfo package the other day when I wasn't here. OH told me about it. He grabbed it and was reading Pregnancy urine test strip. OH said he had to get on him that it was none of his business. LOL!! Guess that's what I get for trying to keep them in order! haha!!

So I woke up this morning and dipped the stick. Sat it down while I let it process and talked with OH. Told him I had a dream last night that I was at work and this lady came in and told me to pee in this cup and to pee quickly because the longer it takes the less likely the result will be correct. So I went into this huge room (where ever it was that I was working) and peed in this cup. She came in and took the cup and put it in whatever her test thing was and she had me take a seat in front of a huge projector screen. She finally flipped it on and I just started crying. She said you know what this means? I shook my head yes and said I looked it up online what it would look like if it was positive. On the left it had a pic of a normal girl on there with a blue line and to the right of a blue line a pink line, and then another pink line. Then it had another pink line to the right of it, and a blue diagonal line and then a picture of the same girl but she was about to pop!! That was the end of my dream and my alarm went off. OH said he dreamed that I poas in the bathroom with him and it came up right away and he held it up and ran through the house. He said then the line disappeared and it went to a weird dream that has nothing to do about positive tests. Needless to say I went back to my test and it had a huge piece of dust or fuzz on it and it isn't readable!! But from what I can tell it doesn't look like a positive yet....But what's the odds of both of us having a dream that I had a positive test on the same night? I've never dreamed about positive tests or anything baby for a very very long time.

I have not felt well all day! My abdomen feels uncomfortable. Not sure why but hoping it's not AF cramps. I was cold today (and I'm never cold always have my fan on at work) and my head felt like it was on fire! Felt sick all day too. So glad I get to wear sweatpants to work tomorrow! LOL! We can wear jeans all week and Fridays we can wear whatever we want basically. I usually wear my stretchy capri's. I am hoping these are good signs because if this is a stomach bug I'm getting, that's not a good thing for me!

ahh I hope it is a start of your BFP. fingers crossed.

I am going to try and BD tonight just to be sure we get timing right :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get it right!!! Good luck!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

i dont know yet. Cant make up my mind. lol!

Probably won't be able to wait. LOL!

Lol I know the feeling, that is why I don't keep tests in the house unless we both decide to tes! :D

I want to BD tonight, but hubs isnt really in the mood :(

Get him in the mood!! Wear something sexy or even nothing and just walk through the house. hehe :devil:

might just have to try it, I suppose it wont matter if we dont BD right now. but I just want to cover all bases

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->