Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Yeah, it says you have to wait at least 15 mins. I think it's so it can become your body temp. It makes sense! OK! So my son woke me up twice in the middle of the night. Temp at that time was 97.3, same as yesterday. Woke up to alarm and temp of 97.9!

Are you taking your temp before sitting up?
cause they say it can put them temp off if you sit up before taking your temp so i've read though I may be wrong

Nope! I just reach over grab it and put it in my mouth. I have it sitting on top of my alarm clock so I don't forget. LOL! I think what it was maybe that I hadn't had much sleep when I kept getting woke up. The directions say you need to have like 3 or 4 hours of sleep for it to read correctly. I don't know. But I was at rest when it was up there!

hope it is a good sign.
We been slacking on the BDing, didnt bd yesterday or tonight.
I just haven't been feeling well lately.

well that's not good!!! You are in your fertile days!!! Need to :sex: as much as possible! Hoping you catch your eggy this month! I really have a good feeling for both of us! I'm sorry you're not feeling well :( Is it the cold? or allergies?

I think it might be a cold, I woke up with a stuffy nose and my neck was hurting and I dunno if that is cold related or because I slept wrong.
But I just told OH that we need to BD tonight for sure, and he said ok we will so we got the bd for tonight, so hopefully that helps us catch the eggy!

:happydance: YAYYYY!!!!!!

Hope your cold goes away soon!!! Don't need you sick when you're trying to catch that eggy! I hate seeing anyone sick!! :hugs:

hmmm, I think I'm going to eat a can of corn for dinner. That sounds really good. LOL! Sorry, thinking about food even though I shouldn't be hungry after eating so much at lunch!

I am hungry too!
I dunno what to have, I need to go shopping though.

OK!! Last OPK taken!! Here are the pics!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
Ohh look what I found!!!! You are so smart!!!

Right before ovulation you will have a slight drop in temperature followed by a sharp rise in temperature.

Found that on a website when I googled about temp drop before O!! Look at my chart!!! I think I missed the major surge between the night of CD16 and the 4pm on CD17. I didn't have a lot of OPK's so wanted to make sure I tried to catch it. LOL!

I'd say 1dpo.

OMG! So I told OH I O'd. His response was and I quote from his text: "so you did the last 2/3 days love? Or do I get another 2 or more days in a row?"

MEN!!! All they think about! Didn't even get a YAY! From him!

Aww! lol men are crazy!
LOL I think mine is worn out from it, like lost interest!

YAY!!! Get that eggy girl!!! I sure am hoping we got this!! My temp went down to 97.6. I looked on babymed and did the calculator there and it was spot ON with my O!! It told me I was 1dpo yesterday and that wasn't even saying anything about an OPK!!! Have you ever looked at that website? I went to the calculators up top and clicked on fertility&Ovulation calendar!!

It's kind of scary how correct it was with mine!! LOL! I'm being bad this week!! Tonight I'm ordering pizza from dominos. I'm so hungry and have nothing laid out.

oh sounds really good :)
looks like we are both waiting nowwww, the long two week wait! AHH!

Nothing else we can do at this point!! We'll bd again tonight for good measure! LOL! Not like I shouldn't have enough spermy's in there anyways! :haha: 10 days in a row, tonight will be #11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->