Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Nope!!! 30 more mins!! All I've done is yell at JJ since his case manager left. My blood pressure is through the roof. I'm so over today! As soon as he eats he's in bed!

At least he'll be in bed soon :) I am proud about what else I accomplished in cleaning today! JJ's case manager was asking me about cleaning and Corey. I said I'm not even going there. She said what are you going to do? I said wait until he goes into military next year so they can whip him into shape. LOL! She's like yeah but that is a year from now. I said I know. Until then I'll just deal with it.

you should leave little sticky notes around the house with his name on it telling him what he needs to do :haha:

OHHH!!! I'll start by putting one on his forehead so he sees it when he wakes up!!! :haha: what a great idea!! I might have to do that!

Like put them on things that he will most likely see, the fridge, computer, tv... OMG the toilet lid :haha:

ROFLMAO!!! I'd say he probably won't see the toilet lid cause JJ pooed on the toilet 2 days (not in a row just random days) and I come home to see it on there! I'm like why is there crap all over the seat???? He said I don't know it wasn't me! I'm like then clean it when you see it and don't leave it for me!!!!!! So nasty! cause when I get home I generally got to go cause I drink a ton of water at work!

Here is my OPKs. It seems like they are getting lighter! But there is no actual positive yet. It looks like The night of the 16th (the one right below the number 16) and the 17th ones look most positive. But no huge temp spikes.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 1
I think you O'd between the 16th-17th cause they do look closest to positive. maybe your urine was too diluted during those times and it was actually meant to be positive.

That's what I'm wondering too because I've drank so much water this month compared to last month. But I didn't have a huge temp spike. Had a dip this morning and hoping it will spike in the morning. My thoughts is that the LH was released and they say you O between 24-48 hrs after you have your positive OPK. So I may have O'd today (since yesterday early afternoon was the darkest cd17). Or your theory of the temp dip would be O. I tried checking my cm today but honestly (tmi moment) it's just all wet and not sure if that's because of the preseed or the semen.

hmm I dunno, Only thing left to do is just to wait and see how it all pans out! But I am pretty positive for you getting your BFP.
When do you think you will count your self 1 DPO?
I will count 1DPO on Thursday I think, which will be 2 weeks til AF SOOOO the wait will be on!

I think I'll see what my temps are tomorrow. If they spike, I don't know if I'd call that 1dpo or if I'd count Thursday as 1dpo.

Hope you see your spike tomorrow! :)
we got to bd plenty tonight for sure!

YAY!! I'm waiting for OH to get home so we can get our bd in! He had to stop by walmart to pick up dog food and then he's gonna stop at the movie store to see if they have any new movies left that came out today.

we still havent BD either, He says he doesnt feel like moving right now... Imma end up doing all the work I think (sorry if thats TMI ) LOL

You have to do what you have to do!!!! Lucky me, I just have to take all my clothes off and OH jumps at the bat of a hat! LOL!

He usually does, LOL just dont think he is used to so much sex in one week :haha:
I suck at being on top so much work lol Sorry if that is TMI too :rofl:

:rofl: I'm the same!!! OH isnt used to it either. I just put the preseed in and laying here and he's already trying to jump me! We have to wait a few so i told him it's time for my massage lol!

LOL uh oh!
When you put the preseed in do you have to wait ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->