Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Yeah, I am really nervous!
going to have to keep my mind busy!

I know!! Me too!! OH finally set our date for next Wednesday. So I have to see if JJs new sitter will watch him for a little longer. I'm hoping that's the night he pops the question! I sure am hoping!! I asked him about JJ being there or just us and he said he wants it private but we can bring him if we have to. So he wants it to be just us and I'd like it to be that way too because it's been a few months since we've had a date.

omg! Have everything crossed that is the moment! :D you will have to tell me all about it!

I will! so that will be preoccupying my mind. What are you going to do to keep your mind busy?

I have nothing to do!
Maybe I will try to unclutter the house a bit.
could take me two weeks :rofl:
but other than that just catch up on my tv shows lol

Sounds like fun!!! LOL!

So OH's birthday is coming up next month. I couldn't figure out what to get him at all! I barely mention it to my son who didn't respond. We went to get his hair cut since tomorrow is picture day and he runs into gamestop and I put his name in at great clips. I went to get him and he's at the counter talking to the worker and trying to reserve a game for OH. :haha: There was a whole line of ppl behind him and I had no idea what he was doing til I got up there. Him and the worker were talking about what he needed to do and how much the games were and all that crap. LOL! So we reserved the two new pokemon games for him which come out a month from tomorrow which is perfect timing!!! I'm like how did you know? He said that's all he's talked about. OMG! I had no idea because he won't talk about that stuff to me because he wants to seem more grown up. HAHA! but even I love pokemon.

aww that is so sweet of him! He must really think of him as a father figure :) how great!
I love pokemon too, me and OH both play them :haha: always a kid at heart!

Yes!!! pokemon black2 and pokemon white2 are coming out. You get a free pokemon too if you take the original black/white game in with your ds at game stop. They are $35 a piece which to me is a few bucks below what most of the games are anymore!

I play black! :D love them!
yeah everything seems to be expensive!

Yeah it's crazy! DS has gone through 3 ds's! Santa's getting him the 3ds this Christmas. It's hard to top a computer though :-/ Santa is still paying on that....:haha:

LOL! omg that is another reason I cannot wait to have kids!
Christmas! I am a big kid at heart, I love christmas and actually cannot wait!
And I think I will enjoy it even that much more once I have kids to spend it with.

You really will!! It is so awesome to see the looks on their faces! And Santa always outdoes his self! Grandma is just crazy about all that stuff! Just think about all the Christmas's to come! Oh, and they do get more and more expensive! LOL!

I think in the end, all the money spent is well worth it as long as the child enjoys it!
Though I wouldn't plan no spending a fortune for Christmas lol

Oh I agree!! It's worth every penny watching their eyes glow when they run in there and see the tree and all the presents!!!! i can't wait til Christmas!!! It's mine and DS's favorite holiday!! He sings jingle bells all year long! LOL!

I just started watching the 5 year engagement movie. I am so gonna cry when he proposes to me!!

aww that is so cute!
Im so ready for christmas too!
Speaking of christmas I went to the store today and already seen christmas candy up :haha:

That makes OH so mad. :haha: Halloween is his favorite holiday.

I can't believe it's so close now!! I'm ordering these candles for everyone. They are diamond candles. I started now so I can order a couple a month. :)

LOL I was like talking to my OH and said " well, what are they going to do with the Halloween candy and stuff?" he says to me "There isn't going to be any, Halloween is cancelled" LOL

I like Halloween too, Mainly for the candy lol but I like dressing up too. My MIL might have a party so that could be fun!

Ahh those sound lovely, I have bought absolutely NOTHING for christmas yet!

:rofl: that's hilarious!!!! Halloween cancelled... haha!!

A Halloween party sounds like a blast!

He had this serious face on too :haha:
Yeah it usually is! though I seem to get a little too drunk when going to it =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79