Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

It's not like it's a bad thing, I needed to take vitamins anyways so this will get me in the habit of taking them. Then once I get my bfp I won't forget. I'm very bad at taking any kind of pills daily.

yeah, so not long now til Ovulation!! Eek! so excited!
I even told OH we should buy a test he was like nope nope not til Af is late lol

LOL! Well he doesn't play nice! :haha: My OH is like a kid in a candy store wanting me to test. My OPK was lighter tonight than it was earlier. Maybe my urine wasn't as concentrated. I'll take another one tomorrow night after work.

hmm you don't think you already Ovulated and just missed the positive test do you?

I dont believe so. You've seen my tests. I will see what happens tomorrow. We've bd'ed every night so we're covered :) But I haven't had my temp spike either.

hmm strange I thought you were supposed to get a really low dip in your temp when ovulation occurs

From what I understand it's supposed to spike up at least .5 degrees in one night when the egg is released. Your temp dips when you have implantation then goes back up. That's what I get from everyone on the boards.

Ohh it all just confuses me lol
I think I will stay away from that maybe lol

LOL! It confuses me too!! OK, so I had a slight dip so maybe it'll shoot up tomorrow morning when I take my temp! Ugh, OH forgot to switch my laundry out last night so I have no clean clothes to wear to work!! I don't know what to do as they are all wet!! BLAHHH!!!

Look at you!! You're at 2000 posts!!! WOOHOO!!

Call in, yeah I better not do that. LOL! I found an old crappy pair of jeans so just wore them. I'm not trying to impress anyone anyways. They aren't tore up or anything, I just hate how they look and fit.

woo! I never even noticed lol

Yeah best not to :haha:
So tomorrow SHOULD be O day !!! omg so exciting! have you tested yet?

No. I'll probably test around 8. Trying to hold it as long as I can w/o going! DS case manager will be here in the next 20 mins or so and I've been busy cleaning. Basically picking up where I left off yesterday. I was so happy I got everything put away from the coffee table and wiped it down. It looks so pretty now and not so dusty! I can't find my pledge anywhere. I know where I last put it but not sure where someone else did. I know it'll probaby be filled back up with junk by the weekend. OH is good about piling crap everywhere so the house looks even worse than it is! I hate clutter so much! But having that table cleaned off makes my kitchen look so much better! My coffee table is in the kitchen. We don't have a kitchen table as it got broke in OH's truck on the way over when we moved last Dec.

Glad to see you are having a really productive day :)
makes it go by faster, might help you holding off til 8 too lol

She just left and I really got to go! LOL! But I've got to figure out dinner and get it cooked so JJ can eat! Might just finish cooking up the hamburgers dad sent home with me on Saturday if they are still good.

Yeah it does. We've had them for the last few days though. HAHA! I think I'm going to fix them anyways. Can always freeze them if OH doesn't want to eat them right now.

Lol he seems like his mom may have spoilt him a little :haha:

I am going to try and convince hubs to get a test :D

OK! Hamburgers and macncheese. I put the hamburgers on and seriously, I walked to the bathroom and so glad I thought about it before I sat down! I was like crap!! NO!! You can't go yet! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->