Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Do you think he may have tore you during sex? I know OH does that to me all the time but maybe that's because they gave me an episiotamy (however you spell it) when I had DS. Implantation this early though??

So at the farmers market today, I sell my earrings and I just put out my scarves. This lady came by and asked for a card (I don't have any made up) and she said to just write my info down on a piece of paper and put it in her mail drop right across the street. She wants to put some of my earrings in there and maybe my scarves too.

OHHHH!!! So OH is acting really weird. I asked him what his problem is. He said nothing but I know him all too well. So I kept pushing him and he finally said that he's sick of his job but he knows I don't want to hear it because he hasn't put any more apps out. He also said he's nervous about Wed!!! I said why would you be nervous about Wed? We're just having a date! It'll be nice!!

I dunno it could be, or maybe its from ovulation :shrug: I shall wait and see I suppose.
could be your implantation after all you were using preseed maybe it sped things up lol or twins
Ahh that is wonderful!

He is so popping the question!!! AHHH!

I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry thinking about it!!! I have to stop. LOL! I told my little sister what he said and she was like OMG he's so stupid! he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!!! So uhh I think she knew. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready to be a MRS? :D :D :D
You'll have to show me pictures of the ring lady!

Honestly, I never thought it would happen in my life! EVER! I've been engaged before to my sons dad. I should have known when he asked me that it wouldn't work out. LOL! He threw it across the table and said there. I said what? He said that's what you want isn't it? That was it. AHHHHHHH!!!! I am SO ready to be a MRS!!!! Been waiting a very long time for this!!!

I will show you a pic. I just have a feeling it's not going to fit so it'll have to be gone for 2 weeks!

you never know he may have measured your finger while you were asleep :haha:
So sweet, I am super excited for you! A new baby and a ring! :D

He knows my ring size. He bought me a ring for v-day and we had to go have it sized. He just got his school money Tuesday so I know he didn't have time to have it sized. Unless they sell them in a size 10 which I have never seen any jewler that does. :) But I'll survive since I'll get it in 2 weeks. HAHA!

I had to have my ring sized too, I cannot remember how long it was away for.
But I was thrilled when I got it :D

I was excited when I got mine back from vday too. :) I'm not going to say anything to anyone at work or on FB until I get my ring back. :) The girls at work are horrible. They love making fun of me and laughing at me. So I just decided to stay to myself and they can all kiss it. :)

How are you doing today?

I am good, just really tired spent a bit of the day cleaning and stuff. took a nap on the sofa though so dunno how I am so tired. I had a dream I was heavily pregnant and going into labour and having contractions and stuff but I wasn't leaving the house I just stayed and sat through them. I refused an epidural cause I was too scared and the weirdest thing is! IT felt SO real!

WoW!!!! Hope that's a great sign!!!!

It's such a beautiful day here! I have the air off and the windows open!!

It is actually quite warm in here right now, I might open a window!

YAY to awesome weather!!!

OK, I really have to get my mind elsewhere. I want to take a test. LOL! I know it isn't even CLOSE to being able to! LOL! DS just came back in here and said his back hurt. I'm like OMG! I said, did you overflow the toilet? He said no....it raised up and I emptied it the old fashioned way. I took a sponge and soaked it up and put it in the tub! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I made him scrub his hands and then clean up the clothes around the toilet that got wet (pick them up with a towel). Then I sprayed a crap load of disinfecting spray all over the floor and tub. Poor guy just wanted to help and he was afraid I'd get mad. :( I wish he wouldn't be so scare to tell me something but I guess that's my fault before we started getting help I yelled and screamed a lot. It breaks my heart!

Just sit him down and let him know he can tell you anything, thats what moms are for after all and no matter what you will always love him! :)

No testing missy! you have to wait, cause testing early only leads to discouraging thoughts!

Yeah I know and there's no way I'd see anything right now anyways. I just wish I had more OPKs to waste. HAHA! get my poas satisfied. :rofl:

I can't wait to see your test!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->