Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

YES!!! I'm counting on it!!!

What are you having for dinner? I'm so hungry...

OMG that sounds good!!! Oh, if I am going to be bad tomorrow or not! LOL!

I made bbq chicken, boiled red potatoes with a little butter on them, and corn.

Yes it was pretty good :D

bbq chicken sounds really good, I could do with a snack now I think.

I made a lot of bbq chicken. LOL! I'd be good with some ice cream as a snack. :haha: What are you having for a snack?

I'm tired and I'm kind of crampy. At least the ice cream would wake me up! LOL! OH probably would stop and get me some..maybe. But I don't want to ask. I gained 1/2 a lb back this week from being bad.

I made some popcorn.

aww! but look how much you have lost :) you are still doing really well!

yummy!! I love popcorn.

I know I've done well. I'll get back on track too! LOL! I have to push OH he gained back almost all of the 7 lbs he lost. He is a guy and should be losing a lot more which tells me he's not doing what he's supposed to. My throat hurts. I think I'm coming down with a cold...A girl at work has been sick. I really hope I didn't get what she had.

Be careful! I've just seen on facebook that a stomach virus is going around =/
That is the last thing you need.
Aww poor fella, I am sure he will end up losing it all again.

I know this is terribly TMI, but it's like I have to RUN to the bathroom thinking I've got diarrhea and it turns out to be just gas. I almost ran over OH yesterday trying to get into the bathroom. So I don't know which temp to use. I took it at 5am with 97.6 and at 8 with 98.1. I normally take it at 6:30 so there is a 1 1/2 hr difference both ways! lol!

I'd probably use the one from 5am as you got 3-4+ hours sleep without getting up.

I actually didn't get up, but that's the one I was thinking too. I just took my temp and rolled back over. HAHA! I'm so tired and have a headache. thinking I'm going to go cook some bacon up! Not sure how much to though cause OH eats a whole pound himself. :haha: He eats just like my stepdad. I've never seen anyone other than those two eat so much!!

How are you this morning?

yum bacon, LOVE it! :D
I have a bit of a headache too, just all around feel sick.
other than that I am good, Just lying on the sofa talking to OH :)

Awww!! My OH didn't even give me kisses this morning. He let the dogs out and while I was going potty went in and jumped on the ps2 he just bought a cord for. :-/ So now I'm sitting in the bedroom watching the sound of music on my computer.

Sorry you don't feel well! Hopefully you will feel better soon!!!

aww guys just get wrapped up in things lol though I have to say with games I am about the sameway!

I know :) He probably isnt even aware lol! He has a lot on his mind right now too.

probably trying to keep his mind busy from Wednesday! LOL nerves probably getting to him!

DS is in there with him too. He asked if he could get on the comp and I told him no to go spend time with OH. LOL! I figured it might keep his mind busy by playing the game. :)

I doubt it! JJ can't keep his mouth shut either! HAHA! I told him we were going to have a date and he had no clue. He was just excited to possibly be able to stay longer at the sitters. HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->