Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I think he knows not to say anything to JJ because he will talk. :haha:

I know!!!! I got the bacon cooking. I have no milk :( I go through 3 gallons a week generally. between OH and DS. They both drink it so much!

mmm bacon! I have none! ahh! Ahh well will have to find something else to make. I have to say biscuits and gravy is sounding tempting again :haha:
we don't go through much milk... well recently we have cause OH bought me some chocolate powder and I kept drinking all the milk using it.

LOL!! Yup!! That's the only way I drink it too and OH uses half a thing of chocolate syrup when he makes a cup for him. I make mine with only a tiny bit. I just can't stand the taste of the white milk. I'm thinking about making biscuits and gravy too. and fried green tomatoes...maybe. LOL! Wish I had some good fried apples too!

omg! It has been foreverr since I have had fried green tomatoes!
my mom used to make it with fried okra too, been forever since I've had that too!
ahh good home cooking, cannot beat it!

Nope!! You certainly can't!! I always say I look the way I do for a certain reason. I love my good ol home cooking! HAHA!

Since we moved, I haven't really eaten much southern foods. I mean I do, but not nearly as much as I used to.

Also, Is BNB acting weird for you? When I am posting I am getting a 503 error and sometimes its half loading the page. It's really weird.

It was doing that to me the other day but it turned out to be my modem having to be reset from where the power had flickered. Haven't had any problems today though.

Hmm, doesn't seem to be doing it now.
Weird, I dunno what was up with it.

Gravy is cooking, bacon is done and biscuits are finishing browning!

Are you guys up to anything fun today?
It looks very cloudy here, don't think we will get out much today.

nope...homework is taking my day up! :(

It's ok. Finals are next week. I know I won't pass one of my classes. but oh well. I'll just have to retake it. LOL! I just got attacked by a little one that kept trying to kiss the princess to wake her up to ask if he could get on the internet. HAHA!!

LOL! he really is but he also knows it and uses it to his advantage! Well, I guess OH was concerned since we haven't bd'ed in 2 days. So he was like I need it!!! :haha: so we just bd before he's off to work. I'm already ready for a nap. I'm so tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->