Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Bet he enjoyed that lol
we havent bded in a while either, I just don't feel up to it right now. :shrug:

i have felt like it, but fell asleep shortly after he got home the last 2 nights.

I am tired too! maybe we'll bd tonight if I don't fall asleep first LOL

How long have you and your OH been together? (If you do not mind me asking, Of course.)

LOL!! Aww you just put another huge smile on my face. :haha: I have known for a while now that he's the one. Glad he isn't letting his mom get in the way of us! He has had my heart for a very very long time. It helped a great deal that my son idols him!

and the new baby is the icing on the cake to a happy family :D
Your future is looking AMAZING! :cloud9:

I have to say, for once yes it is looking wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better husband to be and my wonderful son. Now just waiting on "???" as OH calls it. HAHA!!! He talks about being a happy family with me JJ and ???. :haha: He's such a dork...but we all are so we are perfect for each other. HAHA!

a little girl in the picture! fingers crossed!
I cannot wait til we have a lil one to enjoy :D

I really am hoping for you this month!! When will you test?

Not til I am at least a day late, OH doesn't like getting our hopes up so he refuses to have tests in the house til then.

I remembered you saying that. I just didn't know what date you would be one day late on. :) I hope you're many MONTHS late!!! :haha:

Oh AF is supposed to be here the 20th possibly 21st. so I shall see!

11 or 12 more days. Really that's not too bad, but you have got to keep your mind occupied! :) It would drive me nuts!! but I understand why he wants to wait until your late.

Yeah, I mean I think I will be ok if I turn out not to be pregnant, Cause we always have next month. Since we are truly trying now I feel a bit more positive about things than I did when we were NTNP because at least now I will know we are doing EVERYTHING we can to conceive instead of just randomly BDing and hoping for the best at the time.

Well I'm still rooting for you for this month!!!! You are so going to get this!!

I'm having like major hot flashes with my headache. I'm sweating and it's 75 and I have a fan on me.

I am so nauseated right now! Not sure if it's my headache, or if I'm coming down with something. I really hope I'm not coming down with something!!! Need to be healthy for Wednesday!

Yes you have to stay healthy! no sicky!
unless morning sickness then you are alright lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"