Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Ohhh!! That's such a great idea!!! I can stop by dollar general at lunch tomorrow and get a card! That's funny! I wonder how he'll react. Looking at a pee stick while waiting on dinner. :haha:

lol!! Very true!

Having hot dogs and mac n cheese for dinner. left overs from last night. I have been wanting hot dogs like crazy. LOL! I tried to get some bananas from Kroger today but all they had were bruised really yellow bananas. I can only eat them when they just start turning yellow and have a lot of green still. I asked if they had any more in the back and they dont! That's crazy!! I guess they're just waiting to see who buys the crappy ones before they bring in new ones. :(

Yeah must be the reason.
what time do you plan on testing tomorrow? first thing in the morning?

Yup! As soon as I get up and go potty. Then I can let it sit while I'm in there fixing my hair so I can look all sexy and dolled up tomorrow night!

I will!! I'm going to start getting nervous!! I'm just so psyched about tomorrow!

A ring and a BFP! PERFECT day, you should play the lotto that day. You just might win!!

LOL!! Not sure if I want to push it that far! :haha: It is Wednesday though...the powerball is drawn tomorrow!

Never know!
I wish you had an OPK LOL I kinda wanna see what it'd look like tonight!

No OPK. I will show you a bad evap line which I hope is the start of the bfp! It's fat at the top and skinny at the bottom....

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
BTW, I've never had an evap line on any of these tests that I've taken which is over 50....

LOL!! I will in the morning!! i went in and peed in my cup because I wanted to see if my urine was concentrated enough. Sure enough it was...then I dumped it straight to the toilet. I said I have to stop this! LOL! I will test in the morning! I don't have a choice now. :haha: Here is what the test looked like before it sat all day.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
We will certainly see what tomorrow brings!!!! I'm so flippin excited!!

I cant to see yours either!! You'll have to kick out DH so you can get a pic to share!! :haha:

LOL yeah!
That will be hard to do, as soon as I get a BFP he will put it straight to facebook you just watch lol

LOL! tell him that's not cool! He's got to wait to have it confirmed by a doc. HAHA!! You just started full on TTC, he is finally on board with it so he has to verify it first! But we know it's verified when we see it. He's not going to let you look at it??? Snatch it from him. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->