Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

LOL! I know right!! OH brought home a HUGE chocolate milk shake and I drank it and felt much better! Today my headache is gone for the most part. I had a weird dream though. I hadn't thought about it until I saw my 6dpo thingy about vivid dreams. Me and OH were sitting on a porch or store frontside with 2 other people, one male one female. The male was flirting with the female. We had a baby and was waiting on the females mom to show up to watch our baby. We were talking about dogs, me and OH had just found a dog and was keeping it so nothing happened to it. The other two were asking us about the dog and I said I hadn't seen it over the last few days and OH piped up and was like oh, this person down the street loved that dog so much he came and took it! I was like oh, OK. LOL! Also talked about how the lady picking our baby up had just acquired a new dog. It was white and small like a pomeranian and had hair similar to that of an afghan dog. She finally pulled up and the dog jumped out and its hair was like grass??? Looked and felt just like grass. So weird!!!

How are you feeling today?

yeah that is very odd!
I am good, finally had a full nights sleep and feeling much better. I have just been burning up lately though. like my face feels hot and everything! dunno what it is. but soon as I open a window I feel much better.

That's how I was yesterday!!!!! My face felt like it was on fire!! Oh I hope that is a good sign for us!!! 2 more days!!!!:haha:

Work, not really fun. LOL!

I had major cramps today! I was sitting at my desk and I had pain shoot through my right abdomen like 3 or 4 times! It slowly faded away. I had to take a deep breath and slowly blow through it. I had to try and make sure no one noticed. I also have had a lot of cm today. It's clear and wet and a tiny bit stretchy, but very wet.

You having any symptoms yet?

Not really, Though I have been tired all day and I slept at least 10 hours last night.
We were sat at families house fixing a laptop and talking and I felt like I could have dozed off right there. I dunno if I was bored or too warm and it made me sleepy or what.

WOOHOOO!! Hopefully that continues!!! :thumbup: Really hoping for you!!

yes, I hope so too! for you as well!
not long now til Wednesday! :D

I know!!!! umm....would it be bad if I had tested this morning anyways because of how I felt yesterday? :blush:

like there was nothing showing yet. lol

Oh get this, a girl at my work come over to me this morning and said well I guess I'll show this off now and shoves a piece of paper from a women's clinic that said she's 5weeks pregnant.

I feel great!! :) It's way early and I know it's my month!!! This morning my right bb is sore at like the base of it, not towards the nipple area. My left one was kind of sore yesterday throughout. I feel like someone is trying to pull my right one off!! LOL!

Whew, I tell you what! My bb's are so sore it's crazy! I can't wait to test in the morning!!!!!! I am so excited about tomorrow!!!

yay I am excited too! :)
I think I am 5dpo now! So just waitinggggg

I sure hope you start feeling symptoms!!!! I know we got this!!! I'm so ready to see a BFP tomorrow!!! And your's next week!!!

can't wait to see your BFP tomorrow :D
you should get a card or make one tell him its something that came in the mail and he needs to look at it and have the test taped to the inside :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->