Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

LOL! I know that, but when he shows you, just snatch it away and have the camera in hand! HAHA!

I'm in such a good mood tonight. I felt so good today then all of a sudden I got so cranky and was telling my manager this lady keeps emailing me and I'm getting ready to go off on her. LOL! My manager was like no, just tell her to email me. I said no that's not the point! The point is she doesn't have to be pushy about this crap. She asks for something 2 days in a row and I'm like uhh, I'm looking into it! Then she asks for stuff that has been emailed before and I just want to tell her to look in her darn emails!

OK! Here it is!

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
Yes! But I can't show him that test in the card. So I guess I need to wait til another day. I bought the card though.

AHHHH!!! My internet/cable went down last night!!!! There was an outage, I'm like really??? It was meant for me and OH to spend time together I guess. :)

OMG!!! OK! So we went to the Olive Garden and ate. After we finished I was sitting there waiting wondering when we'd get out check! Then he kept conversation. The he took both my hands across the table and said you know I love you sweetheart and I look forward to our lives together. I said I do too!! The waiter came beside me and had a plate way up in the air and I figured he'd ordered dessert when I was in the restroom and I was thinking where am I going to put that?? LOL I am stuffed! :haha: He kept talking. telling me how much I mean to him and he has one more surprise for me. They set the plate down and I looked at him and said really?? They had a piece of chocolate cake on it and in the frosting on the back of the cake they had put the ring in it!!! He said yes really and pulled it out and cleaned it off and came around the table and got down on one knee and asked me if I'd marry him!! Gosh I'm crying now thinking about it!!!! I said yes of course!! The whole place clapped for us and all the waiters/waitresses said congrats as they walked by. The manager came by a bit later when I was coming back from the restroom (yes again I drank so much water yesterday LOL!) and said she was in the back and didn't get to come out! She said I guess she said yes! I was behind her at that point and I said of course I did!!!!! We went strait over to Leroy's to get it sized. He said oh good! The ladies that sold it to me are working tonight!!

So get this! DS KNEW ABOUT IT FOR THE PAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like OMG!!! He can't keep a secret but this he did!!! He text OH on the way (yes my 8 yr old) and said in his text "You did it man!!!!!!"

So I'll have my ring back in 2 weeks or so. They said they were putting a rush on it so hopefully it'll be back sooner! :happydance: I'm in heaven!!!! I know the pic isnt very big or the quality but this is the only one I got of my ring before I had to give it up and it's the one I sent my family.

Attachments

• Ring!.jpg
    Ring!.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 4
omg I got a little teary eyed!! Congratulations!!! :D :D :D we totally knew it!!
And I think lil man did a good job keeping that from you! What a lil scamp! LOL I can't believe he knew the whole time!

I know!! And OH had the ring for the last 3-4 weeks! He did surprise me though. I loved every bit of it. It's a day I'll never forget! I can't wait to get my ring back!!!

Yes!

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1
I can see the line in the inverted image!
Will you be testing in the morning or waiting til AF is late?

I bought an frer today. Taking that in the morning, then I'll probably do a wondfo the next day and then the other frer on CD12. I have 3 wondfo's left and I got the frers today. LOL!

Me either!! it says up to 6 days sooner!! I'm testing 4 days sooner so here's hoping!!!

I hate to ask this again, but it'll take me forever to look back through this thread. How do you change the thread topic? So I can put updated pic on my test pic?

Thank you!! So you have 1 more week to go before you can test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->