Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

OK, well it's not the best, but I did see a line come up, vvv faint! Not sure what to think yet on this one. Think I'm going to go take it apart now. LOL!

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1
I cannot really see anything dunno if its the quality of the photo or what.

It's very light :) I took regular pics of it too, this one is where I was shining a flashlight to give it a different lighting situation which I could see it better on the pics. Here is one of the other pics.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
Yes with a wondfo. Sunday at 12dpo with the frer again.

I don't think I slept well last night. I ended up taking it earlier than normal because I think I was tossing and turning. So I'll see what tomorrow's temp brings! :)

I can't wait for you to test!! I just know it's going to be positive! It has to!

I hope so! I really do!
for you too, of course!
we both need BFPs! :D

None, Just staying in.
how boring are we? LOL
You guys have anything planned?

Was going to do the farmers market but decided against it if it rains. Otherwise I'll be out there I guess. That and finals. Dad is having my brothers birthday party tomorrow so I'll have to see about going..maybe. I'm going to have to get strict and save money.

Sounds like an eventful day :)
Maybe we'll go and see some family, really depends on what time it is I drag myself outta bed :haha:

LOL! I hear ya!! It's always good to go see family. I just hate the fact that I cant show off my ring!!

you will be able to soon for sure!
Just seen one of my friends on here got a bfp :D

Yes ma'am! I see it happening! Although I have thought about this....if for some reason this isn't my month (I have no doubts right now), I think I'm going to talk to OH and let him know I want to wait a couple months. As much as I don't want to, that way I can be like 6 or 7 months when the wedding is, and I'll be about ready to pop when he gets back from basic training. Although if I am this month, my due date would be around May 28th, and I have set a date of May 25-27th for the wedding!

May wedding that will be wonderful :D
My due date would be May 30th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back