Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I let them come in on their own, it was painful I had bad jaw pain and headaches from it.
And when you try and chew on that side its painful because the tooth is breaking through the skin and its just all together PAINFUL! and only 2 of mine have come in so far =/

So did you start your symptoms journal?

Not yet, I'm waiting to see what I want to put in it.
have you started one yet?

No, I'm bad about that. LOL! I have too much other things I'm doing right now. That would take up even more of my time. :dohh:

UGH! I swear I hate the ladies I work with! I told my supervisor about me getting engaged and no one else and I posted on FB that I'm excited about the changes in my life. One of my other coworkers I really can't stand commented she's happy for me, truely. Well guess what? I guess my supervisor blabbed her damn mouth anyways. WTF? Fine, everyone in the world can take away my engagement. Screw it! At least I have the memories and the man!

:O omg! I can't believe she did!!
Well now the cats out of the bag you may as well brag about it :D

Can't until I get my ring! UGH! Same with my family. Instead of being able to tell my aunt/uncle and cousin's (one of who's wife asked me when my brother was in town as to when we were getting married), my dad called my granny before I could even call her the night we got engaged. He's probably told everyone. Oh well. I'm not going to let them all get to me! At least once I'm pg not one single person will be able to tell because not ONE of them will know! I just thought I'd tell my supervisor because I felt she was sort of on my level. But no, now I know she's the same as all the other ones.

Well telling everyone you are pregnant will be even more special! And it will be even bigger of an announcement :D

Well I really wanted all of my glory with the engagement. I was just stupid enough to think a person would keep their mouth shut but she won't ever know anything else again until I announce it!! The girls didn't want me to be with OH. They wanted me to dump him and go for another guy at work. The one who wanted it the most told me just the other day I need to hurry up because his sis has a beach house and I need to get into that so she can go visit. I'm like uhh I'm taken. At that, she's married but does everything for this guy. Like we had a thing Friday we all brought food in and my supervisor made a plate for her hubby and this girl made a plate for the other guy. UGH! I really hate my job and the women there. I really can't wait til I can stay at home or even work part time somewhere else!

Not at this job unfortunately! Yes they are super crazy! When I keep to myself they start asking questions, what's wrong? why are you upset? why are you so quiet today? Is everything ok? UGH! I just wish I could stick headphones in my ears and ignore them all!

You should be like... No this is what WORKING looks like! You should try it! LOL

LOL! No kidding. They always talk about how me and this other girl work too much and it looks like we're showing them up. No, we're just doing what we get paid to do! LOL! Well I'm off for the night! I'll let you know in the morning what I see, if anything!

Nothing... :( BFN! I'm starting to cramp too. I feel like AF is going to be here in the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->