Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

That's awesome!!! I think a May baby would be perfect! So you're not major pregnant during the summer!

I spoke to him, he seemed a bit upset but I told him I need him here when I give birth. So I need to make sure he's done with training!

Yup!! I hope it's this month though! LOL! I think I'm going to buy a couple .88 ones at walmart too. I'm out of wondfo's after this morning. I can't tell anything on it...I think I see something but still not sure. With tomorrow being 12dpo, I sure hope I see something good on my frer!!

Yes I hope you get some strong lines :D fingers crossed!
Ok So I have a regular journal but I do not update it often, it's my second one and it is the same basically just that I didn't like my first one so I stopped using it and made my current one! anyway, my question is, do you think I should make a TTC journal to log all of my symptoms and stuff in?

I don't see why not! I think that's a great way to keep track of what symptoms you might be having so you can look back and see what is normal for you during the tww and if you are experiencing something different or new!

Was thinking about taking that frer tomorrow but I might take a cheapy first and see if it shows anything. I'm just not sure about this month. I'll be 12dpo tomorrow and I still didn't see anything on my cheapy today. I'm still positive about things, so we'll see what happens. If I see something in the morning then I'll dip the frer in the same fmu. Otherwise I'll just wait until 13dpo and see if I see anything. At that point I should! Especially with everyone commenting about my temps looking great!

I've seen women not get a BFP til the day of AF.
so you are still in this lady!

I know!! :) I'm not down yet. I still feel like I am. I will be worried about how I feel if I'm not!! Also if I'm not, I'm going to demand he contact someone to have himself checked out. We bd'ed 11 days in a row! With me holding myself up for a long time afterwards! We had to have caught that egg!

Fertility doctors wont check anything til you have been actively trying for a year

I'm not certain, I see people talking all the time on here that doctors wont check fertility until a year of trying. you could check I mean I don't know for certain.

All he can do is ask :) I could understand about looking into IVF and what not. Would just have to see! I'm not going there unless AF hits and I'm praying she doesnt!!

I hope so! AF should be here on Tuesday, so praying she stays away!! We'll probably wait til OH is in the military before we look at me for infertility, but I have my DS! We'll have good insurance then!

Fingers crossed! this has to be a BFP for us both! Im starting to get more positive! LOL what is it about us? when one starts to be less positive the other gets more positivity lol

LOL! We'll both get it!! I just have to prepare my mind for if I don't so I don't get so depressed like last month. That was really hard. I think you guys got it for sure!!

OMG!! As I was typing this my left temple started throbbing and felt a sharp pain in my jaw. So weird.

completely understand, it is hard.
Maybe your wisdom teeth are coming in (if they haven't already).

I actually don't have any! I was afraid of what I heard my friends go through and at 16 I asked my dentist about it and he looked at the xrays and said they aren't there! I think it's just my shoulders. :) My muscles are tense.

Dentist thought mine were not going to come through, well years later they have started. they told me they were just going to cut mine out. sounded painful lol

Yeah it sounds very painful! Did you have them cut out or did you just let them grow in?

I have no teeth behind my last teeth. They said that they are being phased out as we evolve and some people are born without them at all now. I was one of those lucky ones but have other problems like psoriatic arthritis! Think I'd rather have the wisdom teeth and deal with those! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->