Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

i don't know much about temps yet, but everyone says my chart looks awesome but am I supposed to have a temp drop?

I think as long as it doesnt go below your cover line you are fine.

We'll see what happens over the next day or two.

I just read something that says if you breathe through your mouth during your sleep, it will cause your tempt to drop.

I've heard that too, but i don't think I normally do or else my mouth would be drier when I wake up. I don't know... all I can do it put it in God's hands and wait. :)

I woke up at 5:45 again and couldn't go back to sleep. Finally did around 8. Then DS kept coming in trying to wake me up. OH kept telling him to leave me alone so I can rest. I ended up waking up at like 10:30 or 11? I'm tired and my tummy is cramping. :( OH is picking up ice cream for me. LOL! Tomorrow we're getting back on to our diet. Thankfully I've still only gained .5 lbs back from what I've lost! I have so much to lose by next May!!

Get some rest! Take a nice long nap! :) Hopefully you will see your BFP in a few days!!

Be his company but asleep in his lap. :haha:

We're cleaning. :-/ Was hoping OH would be here to help but he went to the store to pick up some pledge and swifter cleaner pads. He still isn't back and he has to leave in 50 mins. He's been gone for over an hour. He doesn't want to help I'm sure. He hates cleaning. But I need the landlady to come in here and fix our shower, it's leaking. The house has to be clean then.

men! LOL
I finally got him to sort through those clothes... but he has decided to do it his own way of picking through the pile and taking out 5 pieces to throw away each day. this is going to take forever lol

yeah suppose cant complain too much lol at least its getting done!
maybe he'll come home and help you really fast!

He's down to almost 35 mins before he has to leave. I seriously don't see him doing anything. Today he's got on my nerves some. Every time I walked anywhere he was right behind me. I had issues trying to fix my hot dogs in the kitchen because he was constantly there! I'm like what is your deal today? Do you not feel loved? Are you feeling ignored? I feel like your a little lost puppy right now following me around and need loved on! Being super clingy! He said no he's not feeling ignored. He didn't know why he was doing it, but he never stopped until he left. Well looky there, he just pulled up.

Maybe he has this feeling your pregnant and needs to be looking after you. ;)

ahh who knows! LOL! But he got me my planner and my journal!!! YAY!!! I'm going to keep a journal of every day til our wedding about how much I love him and give it to him as my wedding present to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->