Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

That'll work!! Just make sure you hold it for a few hours before you buy the test and pee on it!!

I just said to him I want to get a test wednesday he told me it was a waste of money :shrug: I guess he ruled us out already.

I'm sorry. I hope it's not negative but prepare yourself in case it is. But stay positive! As much as you talked me though all my negatives, I'd love to see you get your positive!!!

My chart thing reset itself saying CD1. Guess we'll see later!! I'm on CD33...will see if AF shows or not. Still bfn this morning. Having a lot of lower back pain. Temps are still up.

Someone commented on my temps and asked about my positive OPK. Said they would guess by my chart I O'd on CD27. I took my positive OPK out of my chart and look what it gets me! Says I'm only 7 dpo...

I'm so confused and I guess I should have stayed up for another week with constant bd'ing. :( I'm so upset right now. Then OH makes the comment we should have been staying up every night. Then I make the comment he should have stopped and he said well I thought I could keep going. Basically blaming me for him not stopping after he finished which causes him to push it all back out. Sorry if TMI. I'm just really upset this morning and can't stop crying about this.

2 days before it and the day after, but OH wouldn't stop once he was finished so it all comes back out. It's gross. but then he went and blamed me that it happened. That I should have known it would have been the 27th.

He has no right to blame you!
There is no way to know for sure when you ovulated since the tests weren't working like they should, I wouldn't worry too much about it coming out, Im sure quite a bit still got where it was going

I've just got so much going on today I'm so stressed! I did tell another coworker about the engagement. I pulled her outside and asked what she had heard about me. she said what do you mean? I said have you heard anything about me? She gasped and said you're pregnant??? I said I wish!!! I said no here let me show you something and i showed her the pic of the ring. She was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So apparently no one talked like I thought because of the girls comment.

Glad you got to tell someone! :D
try not to stress yourself out, IT's not good for you.

i know. But from this morning, then coming home and seeing the water turned off because I forgot to pay the bill. It wasn't like I deliberately didn't pay it, I just forgot. I seriously need OH to start taking on more responsibility here. I need a second job. I told him I was going to quit school and get a second job just to pay for the bills around this house.

dont quit school!
you are going to need it!
Kick him in the butt tell him he needs to get in gear and take some more responsibilities on, especially if he wants to be a father! I will be no walk in the park im sure.

I text him about it. he's at school right now. He told me he'd give me the rest of his school funds to help pay for bills. He said he thinks it's around 400. i don't want all that I just want to be able to have some money stress relieved from me. Hell my kid knows how bad it is. He was outside trying to sell his toys to passerby's. I just caught him out there asking someone for money and they give him what change they had in his pocket so I just grounded him. I told him flat out he will not be out there selling his toys and he definitely don't ask ppl for money out there!!!!!

aww, I understand money troubles, we've had some too.
Why does everything need to be so darn expensive?

I don't know! That's what I wonder! Oh, so I went to the grocery store tonight. Forgot my darn sausage there for my pizza! Now I can't have sausage on my pizza. About ready to go cook a hot dog instead since my pizza wont be what I was wanting so bad.

I wish things were reasonably priced.
I hate when you walk out of a super-market with two bags of food and have spent a small fortune and only bought 6-7 things!

I know!! It's horrible! I spent $23 got 2 things of pizza crust, pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, hot dog buns (a must!) :haha:, straws, and a few cans of tomato soup to last my son a few meals. LOL! A boy who hates tomatoes but loves tomato soup.

Kids are so quirky but saying that I hate cucumbers and love pickles LOL
Too expensive!! I think if I made my own super-market and put my prices well below the competitors Id still make more money than them because more customers! LOL If only I had the money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->