Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

No kidding! Is it bad that I cant wait to start shopping on the base when he joins? Not sure if the prices are cheaper or not but my guess is they are. that and they allow coupons up to 6 months past expiration!! I'm such a couponer!

I never do coupons, but I totally should with the way the prices keep going up, its ridiculous.

i can't wait to get back into couponing!! I had to take a break when i bought my car. But I got so much free stuff when i was doing it!!! I still have so many razors, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent (although I'm down to 9 bottles left :(!! ) So I'm going to have to start back up soon! LOL!

It took me a while to figure it out but it is so worth it. I got a friend at work to start using them. she doesn't do extreme couponing, but with what she started with she used one Sunday paper and saved over $100. I was impressed with her! LOL!

LOL! I always did the mid couponing. Was working on trying to get to the extreme. Can't wait to pick it back up when he joins the military!

OH brought home blizzards. I just finished mine and I made the comment, yes I ate the whole thing. I can't believe it but I did. Then I said yes, I ate it that quick too! The past 2 days he's made the comment about how fast I'm eating which is way faster than him and normally it's the other way around. LOL! He's normally done first but I've been done first. It's funny really.

omg ice-cream sounds amazing right nowwww!

:wave: hey blue! I am great, how are you hun? :)

That's awesome QB that you're feeling so well today!

I'm feeling well! Still having lower back pains and I was having some cramping this afternoon in my left abdomen. Ready for a nap too. :haha: Thinking about throwing some chicken and potatoes in a pan and letting them have a casserole for dinner and I'm fixing hotdogs for myself. :blush:

We are having a roast chicken with potatoes, onions, carrots, and cabbage. LOL think we might be part of the rabbit family :haha:

AF due tomorrow and still nothing, fingers crossed for us both!

You didn't do the test today did you?

Nope, waiting to see if im late! can bring myself to test or anything.

Did OH buy the test? Oh you've got to test! I'm so excited to find out!! I want to see your BFP!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->