Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Your honeymoon night should be quite fun ;)
(well if you aren't heavily pregnant at that point lol that could put you in labor.)

LOL!! Will see!!! He asked me tonight where I want to go on my honeymoon.

He was like do you want to go to a particular state or go to someplace like Bermuda or something? I was like uhhh...NO BERMUDA PLS!! I don't want to get lost in the triangle! :haha:

somewhere with sound proof walls :haha: totally kidding lol that may have been a bad joke.
Do you have any ideas?

LOL!!! I'd love to go on a cruise or even on a beach somewhere. So we can relax and enjoy ourselves!

Oh a cruise would be such fun!
totally jealous! I would love to go somewhere warm lol

Just depends on what he wants too. He was talking about the wedding taking up a lot of our funds. I told him we'll see what happens. He was talking about taking a loan out for the wedding and paying it back with his military funds. I know we'll have around 5k back from his school funds and my taxes. plus whatever we pay between now and then. If we can both put back $20 a week from here on out we'd have an addt'l 1600. Plus I'm going to talk to my dads church about maybe the minister doing the wedding and see what he charges and see if we can borrow their table and chairs if they have them.

Well, i don't. It's my dad's, granny's, aunt and uncles church. it's 1 1/2 hrs from me. :)

we don't go to church and as far as I know no one in my family does either but he still did it for us without charge. so never know

Well I really think I'm out. I keep seeing the antibody strips I guess. :(

Here is 13dpo frer.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 1
Who knows! but OH is picking up a dollar store pg test before he shuts down the registers so I can take one of those in the morning. I have been craving hot dogs. I have had them every day for the past like 4 or 5 days. For either lunch or dinner. LOL!

My hot dogs taste sooo good! I'm also having bob evans mashed potatoes and corn. normally their potatoes are as good as mine, but today they taste like a bad potato!

yum I love hotdogs!
Soo 11dpo today, no spotting like usual before AF! Fingers crossed :D

yay!!! fx'd for you!!! When is AF supposed to be here for you?

I think the 20th, but I am going to try and get a test wednesday :D jsut because I feel like testing really bad!

Did you tell DH Thursday? Tell him it's Wed so he can get you to do the test. :haha: Oh I am so hoping for you!!!

I think I said the 20th to him, but I am going to try my best to convince him!
Maybe I'll sneak off buy the test and use the restrooms lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->