Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Hoping you get some symptoms! I never had symptoms with DS for a while!! No morning sickness, no sore BB's. I realized I was really late and took the test.

Hey there, how are you doing today? Lots of :hugs: and <3 for you and your OH

No cramping or anything? Do you normally cramp before AF?

Last month I had terrible cramps, and it was completely heavy.
i usually get really light ones.

Uhm ages back I had light cramps but that was mid cycle I think
but now nothing.

I've had a tension headache all day. Was so busy at work and now that I'm home I'm busy trying to figure out wedding colors! LOL! So I haven't paid attention to anything really. I did check my cm earlier today and it was lotiony type but had a brown tinge I saw when I wiped it on the tp. So not sure if it's AF getting ready to start or what.

I think I got my colors though!! I love royal blue and yellow! mom's like I thought for sure you'd choose pink. I said I love pink but I love how the blue and yellow look together. Was trying to corporate the blue and pink and I don't like teal with the pink and I don't want baby blue and baby pink because I don't want to feel like I'm at a baby shower. I want to be at my wedding! (Although I might be popping at the time if I am pg!)

I think pink and yellow look really good together, I love blue and yellow too lol

Oh maybe thats implantation spotting :D fingers crossed!

Now you got me looking at pink and yellow!!!! I already had my mind made up. LOL! pink and yellow are more springy. blue and yellow are more wintery. :dohh: Now I have to see what OH wants because he really liked the blue and yellow. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I don't know!!

I don't know if it could be implantation spotting or not. I mean I didn't even see the tinge of brown until I wiped it off on the tp. So who knows!

Sorry! LOL I always throw my 2 cents in when not needed :haha:

I just see this bridesmaid dress that was sunny yellow with a hot pink or lighter ribbon around the waist and thought they look gorgeous!

Fingers crossed!

A dark maroon dress with a light purple sash sounds good. What do you think of colored wedding dresses?

My color is white :) hehe! I don't like the colored wedding dresses for myself. They are pretty, but not on me. Now mom is looking at lilac and yellow. Now we are without any of our colors! HAHA! She found a cake topper with two lilac hippos. One has yellow flowers on its head and the groom has a top hat and bow tie!!

I like the ones that have a beaded bodice. Those wedding dresses that make you look like a princess are fun :haha:

aww so cute!
Our cake topper was this double sided picture frame type thing :) we took some cute pictures and put them in it.

Oh how sweet Miranda!! What a great idea!

Blueberri, I love the roushing, but I'll be trying on different kinds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->