Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

The date: May 25th. That'll it'll be somewhere in Paris, KY. And that I need a courset/bustier. LOL!!!! Hopefully the colors, but I guess I'll make sure that's done by this weekend.

i feel like there is so much to do!!!!

So I'm not sure but I swear I saw something on my test this morning. Will take my last frer tomorrow or the day after. Tomorrow I'll be 12dpo.

It's hard to see on the test. But it was there right away. Really light though.

All I can do is keep hoping!! Then I'll know if I need to buy a maternity dress or regular one. :)

Have you decided on the wedding menu? For my future wedding. I was thinking of having a regular buffet and a dessert buffet :haha:

Not sure yet on the menu. Will probably work on that closer to the day. it's 8 months away. :) I will probably do a buffet style. Either go to Walmart or something and get a ton of fried chicken and sides or something. Who knows. All I know is a caterer is wayyyyy too expensive! LOL! Maybe might make my own food. I'll just have to see the best way to do it. With all that will need to be done, I believe making my own food will be too much.

We're going to get a keg and probably a few bottles for ppl to make their own drinks. I might not be able to drink. OH!! I also found the cutest idea of a smores bar! You get a wood box (I'd build one with 2x4's) and fill it with rocks. Then you put those burners that you use under the buffet trays. You roast your marshmallows on them and have the graham crackers and chocolate bars in all different bowls. I'm going to that!!

Ooooh!!! That sounds yummy! I was going to have a chocolate fountain at mine! :haha:

I might have one of them too! It's going to be a chocolate fest! LOL! I love both ideas.

QB - Any updates on your end?

Did AF make a return? Make sure to use preseed!!!!! ;)

Not yet, but I feel out completely.
I woke up with a drop of old blood it looks like on the pad I had wore to bed just incase.
So I am just waiting on her to make her full appearance.

:hugs: Like you said before. If you're out this month at least you are now actively trying!!!! :dust: :dust:

we started since we got married, but I think we were just having sex around the wrong times to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->