Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Oh ok. Well I sure am rooting for you this month!!!!! :dust: I might not be trying, if AF ever gets here, but I'll still be on here checking with ya!!

I'm still trying to decide if I should take that frer tomorrow, or wait til Monday.

Nope. Just sore lower back like I've had the past week/week & a half. My abdomen is a little sore today but may have been where OH got a hold of me yesterday ;) Nothing else though. So I have no idea.

No! I didn't test today!! I wanted to but only have that one frer left. I think I'm out though. I checked my cm this morning and I had a dark brown spot come out. I checked on it later today and it's light brown. Not a lot or enough to show on the tp when I wipe. Why would my temp still be up if I'm getting ready to start? Now I'm afraid of a temp drop in the morning.

Yes I am Blueberri. Tired but doing well! Are you doing well?

I'm ok, a little crampy but good nonetheless. I always get my period symptoms before it comes. Is that normal?

I usually get symptoms too before I start. Normally crampy but wasn't this month. But the :witch: has shown herself. :( I didn't do the frer today because when I wiped I had brown on the tp. Massive temp drop as well. I'm devastated but I guess I'll start trying again in December. :cry:

I am soo sorry hun :hugs: I was so hopeful for you.
I am out as well, maybe we are just destined to be bump buddies... I had to retype that cause I put Hump buddies at first :rofl:
Hold your head high, we will get there. WE will have beautiful babies soon :) Don't lose hope, because I just know it will happen!
I do understand how it hurts, when AF shows, such a let down everytime. but I refuse to give up!

Sorry you're out as well! :hugs: I just don't understand why it hasn't happened yet. I know this was my first month temping but now that I have to wait a few months before I can start trying again it's really hard! That means a year before I might possibly see a little one. I'll be 33. Meaning after that one, I will only have a short time to work for another one because I wont have any after 35. Thank you for your encouraging words!!

I was really hoping for you as well even though you thought you were out the other day. Hump buddies..that's funny. :) We must definitely be destined to be bump buddies! It's great that you're definitely trying now and it'll happen for you soon!!! I'm really hoping this month you catch your eggy and see those beautiful pink lines!!! :)

Oh don't worry hun! you have ages yet! you got a ton of babies to have ;)
I think the whole OPk's threw you off, when you ovulated later.
:hugs: We are definitely going to get there!
TTC is really hard, confusing and FRUSTRATING to say the least.
It will alllllll be worth it for sure :)

I know it is. Well at least now I know I can wear a normal dress instead of a maternity one! Hopefully I'm pg before the wedding, but with having to wait 3 or 4 months I'll only be about 4 or 5 months along as long as it happens. OH now needs to go get himself checked out. Just to make sure his spermies are good! I think they are, but I just want to make sure! If it doesn't happen by the time he joins then after he's joined and I have insurance then I can get checked out. Poor DS has a sore throat this morning. He was playing outside all day yesterday and it was nice and warm when the sun was out behind the clouds but cool when it went behind them. I had to turn my heat on for the first time when we got home last night! It was 64 in here and I turned it up to 68 so hopefully no one gets sick. :blush: Hopefully it's not too late.

I know it'll eventually happen. For you as well!! I can't wait to see you get your two lines!! You deserve it!!!

It has been cold here too, when I got up this morning it was 48, now 50 but not going to get any warmer I don't think.

In your house? That's cold!! It's in the 30's outside right now. Supposed to get up to 70 today.

nope outside, a few nights ago it hit the 30's was sooo very cold.
Doesn't help any that its raining.

no it doesn't! It's supposed to start raining here soon. They showed how it's in Arkansas right now and headed in this direction. I hate when it's cold and rains!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->