Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Hey Sheece!

Let’s hope for a Christmas present in the form of a successful IUI for you! Lots of baby Christmas dust heading your way! When will testing be around for you in this cycle?

I know I can’t believe I’m 36 weeks either- only seems like yesterday I joined the thread!

How is everyone getting on? Abennion, I haven't heard from you in ages? sweden, you only have *days* to go until your due date :O

I've officially made it into the second half of my pregnancy now and have just started to feel her move a few days ago (anterior placenta) ^^ Very happy!

How exiting! Feeling baby move. Ahh I can’t wait!

9w today! We saw baby and a heartbeat last week which, to say I was relieved, is an understatement. I cried on the exam table!! But I was just so happy that we got better news, I have a traumatic ultrasound experience from our loss so it was really hard. Heartbeat was 163!

Nausea in full force! This morning I feel a bit better but the exhaustion is real. Boobs are super huge and achy and none of my clothes fit well.. ahh pregnancy!

Hi ladies!

Fluffy I can't believe you are 20 weeks! Seems like you only got pregnant last week ha ha

Alligator - so glad you had a great ultrasound! I had a traumatic ultrasound with my loss too so I am very nervous already for the next time.

You are so close to that magic 12 week mark woo!

AFM - I find out on Monday if our 3rd IUI has worked. I'm kind of trying to focus on ivf next year. Booked in with my dr for January but the earliest I could get in was the 29th! So that will give us one natural cycle in between if this one doesnt work I guess.

Hey! Well our little girl made her appearance a bit early and arrived in early December! She arrived a little under weight at 2.2kg but was doing great! So currently navigating the first few weeks as a Mum which was made a bit harder as I developed preeclampsia which got worse after delivering and then also developed a uterine infection. Things were a bit scary for a few days and had to have the heartbreaking discussion with my OH about how to raise her if the worst happened but luckily and thanks to antibiotics I’m on the mend and we are both doing well! Loving life right now and this little one fully has my heart!

Baby dust to you all and enjoy feeling those kicks fluffy- I miss them already!

Hey ladies - sorry I've been so MIA lately - had a bought of depression that it just wasn't going to be happening this year, either.

Congrats to all of you that have had BFPs and brought your lo's into the world!

Sheece, hopefully you get some good news this IUI!

AFM: Currently on FET#2 - transfer will be this Friday. Lining is sitting at a healthy 8.3 with a Triple Stripe. I started PIO last night and honestly, I think I prefer it to the suppositories. Also doing Acupuncture and Pineapple Core. We've kind of told ourselves there is no room for failure, we will get our BFP this cycle because honestly, we just don't have the money for a second retrieval. This is it for a very long time.

Congrats Sweden!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you Abe x

swedengirl how totally terrifying for you! Oh gosh I can't imagine. I had a friend develop that after birth and she as well nearly lost her life...you don't think it's that scary at the time when you hear about it but later you find out it's quite real and life threatening. Awful. I'm so glad you're okay and welcome to your sweet little one! <3

@Alligator
Yay for the heartbeat <3 I cried in there as well, I was so nervous about it too - can't even imagine how nervous you must have been. So glad to hear all is well with you two ^^

@Sheece
Honestly, I can't believe it either - where has the time gone? It's so, so nice to feel her kicking more often now. Makes me feel a lot more assured :) I'm crossing my fingers that you get magical Christmas miracle news on Monday!

@sweden
Congratulations on giving birth!! And oh dear, you have been through a trial and a half there, but glad that everything is well now. You always hear about preeclampsia but rarely about it getting so serious :S

@abe
Good to hear from you again :) I'm sorry you've been having a hard time, but honestly, I totally understand that you are - TTC can be really really tough. I will think of you tomorrow and cross all fingers and toes :hugs:

Sweden - congrats on your early arrival! Im so glad you are ok now, I cant even imagine how scary that would hsve been!

Abe - Ive got everything crossed for you! Its got to work!

Afm - I got my third iui bfn this morning. Quite upset but ive also accepted that we will be doing ivf. Dont have our review appointment until the 29th Jan so I guess we have one more natural cycle and I need to get back to the gym.

I'm sorry sheece, that really sucks. Wishing you all the good luck with IVF!

So sorry Sheece. Hoping for some positive vibes with IVF. Let me know if you have any questions about it :)

AFM: 3DP5DT and feeling great. A little bummed to be back at work, but hoping we got an implanter yesterday. Felt some dull cramps throughout the day, and woke up cuddling my tummy - that usually only happens prior to a BFP so I'm very hopeful. I've taken to spending a couple moments in the nursery every day just talking to our little bean and cuddling, trying to keep the positivity going. Beta is schedule for the 28th, I'll find out for sure on the 29th, but i feel like I already know the answer.

I've been so tired! I slept for most of the weekend, and am fighting to keep my eyes open at work! I keep joking with DH that 'Mommy and Toby' (if we were to have a boy that would be his name) don't want to get out of bed just yet. DH wants a girl, so he gets a little miffed when I pull out the boy name.

@Alligator
You're almost out of the first trimester now, not long :D

@Sheece
Uuugh I'm so sorry Sheece :( I have been told that IUI works great within 3-4 tries for some couples and for others it just doesn't, but they very often have great success with IVF instead. Crossing everything for you to have your lucky 2018 baby!

@abe
I hope you can get plenty of rest and I'll be thinking of you on the 29th :) So sweet that you're already using a name, but won't it feel strange if she is a girl? :p Maybe hubby will get back at you and start calling baby your favourite girl name instead!

To everyone, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!!

I’m so excited for second tri! I hate wishing time away but I’m ready to feel better!

Well, its official. No 2017 BFP for us.

We've now officially run out of embryos, and are looking at what our options will be going forward, but it looks like a biological child isn't in the works for us. Adoption is where we are starting to turn our heads now.

Congratulations to those who got their BFP in 2017, and good luck to those still trying. Hopefully 2018 will be your year.

:hugs: Abe, I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry to hear :( I was really rooting for you (I still am). I'm sure you will make a great mummy one day, biological or adopted, what makes a mother a mother is that she cares and fights for her children, and you do!

Very sorry to hear abe. Hugs to you as you continue this journey. However your baby comes, he/she will be blessed to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->