Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Some positivity for today: I finally O'd yesterday, and we BD'd both yesterday and the day before, and every other day before that, so we DID catch that egg and we're going to get pregnant this month!

well we're 4dpiui atm so still early but dying to test lol :p

Congrats Crowned!! I'm hoping you did catch that egg!!
Lynne just be patient :) sounds like you're keeping busy with the new house anyways. Give yourself another 6 days and then test :D

I've got 4 more days of the Provera and then I'll have my forced period. I'm really hoping for an O next cycle. I'm into my groove with the gym so it's only a matter of time that I lose weight - I can already feel the muscle growing so I'm excited!

i can't test in 6 days because the HCG will not be out my system for another 10-11days so i can't test any earlier than that :( but such as life waited over 4 years so whats another 10days?

well got my OPK did one yesterday but neg obviously but very faint lines apparently some women always have the faint lines, so its confusing to me

is it a bad thing lynne? i was gooling it and some sai it was bad now i'm all worried

well my doctors said its normal everyone has LH in thier bodies all cycle, i have little higher than normal but its nothing to worry about i just thought it was down to my PCOS

:dust:
Hi everyone!

I's like to join this good luck thread if y'all have me!:flower: I've been TTC #1 for four months now with no luck at all. I'm 30 years old and married my high school (and college) sweetheart 2 years ago.

This is my first month using OPK's and I have a question for anyone who can answer: Is it normal that while you are taking your O tests that one day you will have one light, then the next day slightly darker, then the next day lighter again?

:dust:

are you testing at the same time everyday hun? if not that could be the difference xx

lynne- now i'm worried i have PCOS :( but i had an ultrasound a year ago and all was clear

i said i put it down to that noone ever said it was my RE said it was normal lol and apparently ov tests arean't 100% reliable because CD11 this cycle i had a LH spike and never had any follicles lol

everyone has LH so don't worry about it thats why they say its only positive when the test line is very dark :D

Hi ladies! I would like to join too. I have been quite lonely lately and love having other women to talk to :) I am TTC #3 and this is my first month trying after my MMC in February! I got pregnant in January after a one time slip up from the hubby but after I lost the baby I really really wanted another one so we are actively TTC now! I hope I can get it on the first try again :)

Hi ladies would love to join your lovely positive thread

I am 11po(af due 2nd july) I started to cramp on monday(27th) which felt exactly like period cramps but was in my lower back and into my bum cheeks lol but now the AF is due all cramping has stopped,thinking of testing tomorrow or waiting a bit longer

Oooooooh, I`d like to join, I`m out for this month, Bf is away, Next month he`ll be back and will be o'ing between 1-3 of aug, Hopefully can give him a great birthday gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->