Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

well today i am feeling little better although been working on the house just came back to have dinner and about to run out to do more work only painted 3 walls so far.

Hello, I've been stalking this thread and thought i would join you all, I'm TTC #1, currently on Cd35, no sign of AF so testing tomorrow as it will be 2 weeks since we last did the bedroom dance, I hoping for a BFP - not sure if it's too early though so i will positively see what's what tomorrow :)

hey DSM! welcome to the thread, would you like me to post you up on first page? xx

Welcome!

Well I've got a headache today. Since I'm on Provera I'm going to take tylenol and the long awaited allergy pill!! Apparently one of the side effects of Provera is headaches... I get headaches anyways so not sure if it's related to the meds or not. I'm also so stuffed up! Stupid allergies!! DH is sneezing away too.

ah i hate allergies, i have a terrible cough right now, i think i may have bronchitis or really bad asthma, i'm hoping its just the asthma, the inhalers help a bit

OMG my headache... like 10 minutes after I posted that it turned into a migraine. I went back to bed with a splitting head and was even sick. UGGGHh I'm finally back down to headache level again.

Oooh hope it's not bronchitis! Get that checked out!

Now I'm starving! It's after 4pm and I haven't eaten yet today. I'm thinking cereal!

Im with you =] .. Been TTC no1 for 2 years 8months.. with PCOS

oh no reba :( i'm sorry i despise migraines, i have a prediposition to them but i am managing better as i've gotten older. much love your way xx

@pookied - i will add you on first page

Just thoughti'd give you ladies something to smile about.... here is the puppy i bought my mom! her name is Banny, or Banny Boe :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG-20110625-00163.jpg
    IMG-20110625-00163.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
hey DSM! welcome to the thread, would you like me to post you up on first page? xx

Hi, Thank You, yeh put me on the first page it might help :), I got a BFN today, but still no AF, it's ony my first month trying though, so early days yet Xx

Okay ladies, i'm in need of a pick me up, feeling a bit down - I'm 9 days late and still no sign of AF!?!, I don't want do any more test's for a week cos :bfn: are frustrating.................I guess it's not over til the :witch: sing's right??

9 days late!?!?!?! omggggg i hate AF, ah well you're right if she ain't here yet there is still a chance

:hi: can i be added please??

I have been trying for almost a year, i have pcos i havent had a period in 166 days!!

I will have a baby in April :dance:

xx

Sorry i meant to write i havent had a period for 166 days, i get confused easily!! :rofl:

xx

well ladies i feel some more bfp's coming on, lets see those lines! we got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->