Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Can u put mine on first page please chick??

I posted it just up there ^ ^

(you may have already - haven't actually checked LOL)

but woohooo THREE BFPS!! That's amazing :)

Congrats ladies :)

yup posted yours up there hun

WOoooooo Awesome job ladies! 3 this month and MANY more to come SOON!!! :D

congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

to those of us still waiting, it will come! i had a rough morning, really down because i know AF is on her way and i'm out again this month. i needed to focus on something positive to feel better, so i listed all the good things that have come from my ttc journey. it really lifted my spirits, so thought i'd share. hope the same exercise works for one of you!

love to all you ladies! :hugs:

(from my BnB journal)

the best things i've done for myself since we decided to ttc:

1. i quit smoking for GOOD! (best thing i ever did for myself)
2. i started to eat really healthy - lots of greens, lean meat, fruits
3. i cut down on refined sugar and carbs - i used to drink a can or two of soda everyday and eat a lot of bad carbs. i've since cut out soda and only eat whole grains
4. i exercised more - i ran, walked, kept active
5. i've become more determined as a person - wanting to be a mom has made me want to be a good role model for my child. i want to be fulfilled, self-sufficient and strong, and i know my fulfillment will come from pursuing what i want to do and being persistent at succeeding in it.

even without the bfp, i feel stronger, healthier and happier than i did before we decided to ttc. also, my skin is looking a lot better -- that alone is priceless!

so my future bean, you are making momma a better person already. we are yet to make you, but we already love you!

OMG I got my first ever BFP!! I had a really faint one yesterday on my birthday but I thought it was just wishful thinking as it was really really faint. I tested again with FMU this morning and guess what? Its a little stronger!!!! Its our 3rd month TTC and I have endo so thought we may have been in for the long haul. Going to get a clearblue test later today and just keep my fingers crossed : - ) x Love and hugs to all those TTC, just have faith x

congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

to those of us still waiting, it will come! i had a rough morning, really down because i know AF is on her way and i'm out again this month. i needed to focus on something positive to feel better, so i listed all the good things that have come from my ttc journey. it really lifted my spirits, so thought i'd share. hope the same exercise works for one of you!

love to all you ladies! :hugs:

(from my BnB journal)

the best things i've done for myself since we decided to ttc:

1. i quit smoking for GOOD! (best thing i ever did for myself)
2. i started to eat really healthy - lots of greens, lean meat, fruits
3. i cut down on refined sugar and carbs - i used to drink a can or two of soda everyday and eat a lot of bad carbs. i've since cut out soda and only eat whole grains
4. i exercised more - i ran, walked, kept active
5. i've become more determined as a person - wanting to be a mom has made me want to be a good role model for my child. i want to be fulfilled, self-sufficient and strong, and i know my fulfillment will come from pursuing what i want to do and being persistent at succeeding in it.

even without the bfp, i feel stronger, healthier and happier than i did before we decided to ttc. also, my skin is looking a lot better -- that alone is priceless!

so my future bean, you are making momma a better person already. we are yet to make you, but we already love you!

This was very motivating for me to read and is helping my day start with a better look at things. Thank you.

honey momma thats great, i cut down about a year ago with the sugar, i'm a sucker for tea every morning but i use brown sugar instead of white as its not as refined and better for you, and i drink soda maybe once every 2 months but OH drinks it everyday so i'm proud i can hold off:happydance:

i may be out this month but i'm not giving up, second month i will have my bean. Temping and hopefulyl if OPK's come, then OPKing!

congrats to the 3 bfp!!!
im a 3 days late now, been feeling like shes going to come but hasnt even a lil bit! getting definate bfn on tests and now just want af to come so i can get on with the next cycle! or a nice bfp would be even better! x

dh is working away & gets back sunday night :happydance: but im showing signs of ov :dohh:
but my eggy WILL WAIT till he gets back :dohh: & i WILL conceive this cycle :thumbup:

i'm taking a gamble here ladies, i am going to conceive 3rd cycle, second would be great but i dunno 3rd has me wondering! Its just little guessing game

AF got me today, but looking on the positive side, at least she's on time and at least she's normal.

will conceive next cycle :winkwink:

yeah honey momma Af is almost done for me! your not far behind! we get preggy at same time

ahem i mean we WILL

well i had my IUI today! read my journal for details xx

IUI is were i take clomid and injections to mature follicles then they enduce ovulation and inject my partners sperm into my uterus 24hours after they enduce ovulation

On time af is awesome!
Good luck Lynne!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"