Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

I Kelly, Will conceive this year and bring a bundle of love into the world in 2012!!!!! :dance:

I LOVE the positive vibes on this thread!!!!

I, Candice WILL conceive in the next 2 mnths & be a mommy in 2012!!!!

Goodluck ladies & lots of baby :dust::dust:

Im going to be super positive and WILL conceive on my first ever month TTC!!

no harm in positive thinking!!

great ladies! if you want i can add on the main homepage some main info about our positive ladies here

i will just put name, ttc number 1 or 2 or 3 etc... what cycle your on? if everyone would like to do this? let me know and i'll post your info... STAY POSITIVE LADIES!

great ladies! if you want i can add on the main homepage some main info about our positive ladies here

i will just put name, ttc number 1 or 2 or 3 etc... what cycle your on? if everyone would like to do this? let me know and i'll post your info... STAY POSITIVE LADIES!

awesome idea :thumbup:

will im ttc no.1 have been trying for a little over 2 years :cry: & have pcos :growlmad:

my names Lynne AKA Lynne192 i have been TTC for 4years now and i am TTC #2

TTC #1
I'm 27 and so is DH.
We've been married almost 2 years and together for 10 years.
I have pcos and a cyst in my left ovary.
I'm on cycle 2 - first cycle was 24 days right after coming off bcp and for cycle 2 I am on day 50 with no sign of OV

ggrrreeat! i added you ladies on main page, anyone else feel free to give info and i will add you!:flower:

I am 32 years old and will get my BFP real soon. I am on cycle 3 of trying. I will have my baby #2 in 2012. I have a daughter who is 15 years old so this is all new to me after so long. LOL!!!

Hi, Im Gemma - ttc my number 3, total number 7 (have 4 stepchildren!)
on my 2nd cycle ttc in my 2ww.
AND I WILL GET MY POSITIVE THIS CYCLE!!!!

:winkwink:

Oh i like this thread, please can you add me.
I will be pregnant very soon and will have a healthy baby in 2012. :flower:
ttc #1
cycle 3

the positivity seems to be going well ladies, well done - love this thread!!

count me in ttc #1 for almost 5 years with stage 3 endo and a blocked tube... and hoping af stays away tomorrow temp keeps climbing so hopefully ill get a bfp soon.

well i got my :bfp: :happydance:
i'm hoping this one sticks [-o< , i'm trying not to get too excited yet.
baby dust to you all :dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Alicatm and CONGRATS hellypops!! Hope it sticks for you too! :) Fingers crossed.

My new goal is to lose 24lbs by the end of summer that would be 10% of my body weight lost and should go a long way to helping restore my cycles. My body is really trying to ovulate it just can't quite get there. I'm sure once I ovulate :sex: will do all the rest. I'm positive that DH's :spermy: are fantastic swimmers and we'll be pregnant asap!

Love the positive energy keep it up ladies! I needed this after the almost ovulation this last week :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->