Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Hi Ladies, loving this thread its just what I need, please add me.

I Kerry, will be pregnant with our #2 by the end of this year, we have been ntnp for about 4 yrs and ttc for 2 yrs or there abouts.

My Oh has given up smoking and drinking and takes all his vits so im a lucky positive girl and next month will be 3 mths into our healthy eating, so healthy sperm and eggs all the way.

Im 31 and Oh is 38 and we have been together for over six years and have a little boy of 9.

Goodluck to all you ladies and lots of :dust: to us all.

:witch: got me on sat but its all good.... had a scan done yesterday at infertility clinic and said i have little cysts but nothing to worry about too much, she gave me my injections for this cycle of IUI to take away with me so start them tomorrow i made vlogs about our TTC so will be making my first self injection vlog tomorrow :D wish me luck lol but its all good i started clomid on sunday :D so this is our 2nd attempt at our first cycle :D and its my son's birthday party on sunday

sorry the :witch: got u :hugs: but fx for this cycle, lots of :dust:

dh comes home next week, so im hoping to ov then...
if i conceive this cycle it will extra special coz its dh birthday next mnth!!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies

ok no af its 8am.. and no bfp... im so lost and confused right now...

:witch: got me on sat but its all good.... had a scan done yesterday at infertility clinic and said i have little cysts but nothing to worry about too much, she gave me my injections for this cycle of IUI to take away with me so start them tomorrow i made vlogs about our TTC so will be making my first self injection vlog tomorrow :D wish me luck lol but its all good i started clomid on sunday :D so this is our 2nd attempt at our first cycle :D and its my son's birthday party on sunday

sorry the :witch: got u :hugs: but fx for this cycle, lots of :dust:

i'm not sorry she got me means can now do our next attempt at IUI cycle 1 :D

Good luck Lynne192!!

Aliciatm when is the dr appt again? Wednesday? It's tomorrow!! Just keep positive no AF is more likely a bfp! :)

Stay positive!

yeah tomorrow is my apt... not sure if it will show up... :(

Good luck Lynne192!!

Aliciatm when is the dr appt again? Wednesday? It's tomorrow!! Just keep positive no AF is more likely a bfp! :)

Stay positive!

thank you soo much hun x

oooh good luck girls! i'm a fathers day tester so not long now!!

hi ladies can i join you

im jenni and i WILL get my 2012 baby!!!

been ttc for over a year now, doctor is classing it as 10 cycles as oh is away alot
he was home for the baby dance week this cycle so fx!!!!

trying to hold off testing untill the 20th but im a poas addict and will probably start testing tomorrow when my ic's arrive! trying to get a bfp before fathers day so i can give oh the best present ever! :) xx

alright ladies i updated the front page, if i missed anyone please let me know!

Hope all you guys are feeling the positive vibes i sure am, i think i'm pregnant... actually scratch that i know i am.. yay positive thoughts

Yes! You are pregnant! keep us updated Alli! :)
Just like I WILL lose weight and be pregnant soon! :D

alright ladies i updated the front page, if i missed anyone please let me know!

Hope all you guys are feeling the positive vibes i sure am, i think i'm pregnant... actually scratch that i know i am.. yay positive thoughts

thats right hun, you are!! and so am i? I just that i dont know it yet!! but my test at the weekend will be positive!!

af is officially 2 days late. temp keeps rising.. and my obgyn appt is today hopefully i get a bfp if not im gonna ask for a blood test to be done next week..... im so nervous

af is officially 2 days late. temp keeps rising.. and my obgyn appt is today hopefully i get a bfp if not im gonna ask for a blood test to be done next week..... im so nervous

Eee good luck!!

My name is Jeannie and I will get pregnant and have a 2012 baby
Have been TTC #2 for 3 cycles, out of that 2 m/c one at 6 weeks, the other at 4 weeks, fingers crossed for me and all you special ladies on TEAM BABY!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Okay at dr going nuts lol I'm gonna puke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"