Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

good luck alicatm and congrats hellypops!! Hope it sticks for you too! :) fingers crossed.

My new goal is to lose 24lbs by the end of summer that would be 10% of my body weight lost and should go a long way to helping restore my cycles. My body is really trying to ovulate it just can't quite get there. I'm sure once i ovulate :sex: Will do all the rest. I'm positive that dh's :spermy: Are fantastic swimmers and we'll be pregnant asap!

Love the positive energy keep it up ladies! I needed this after the almost ovulation this last week :dohh:
go reba!

im 22 been trying to conceive on and off for 5 years. ive been with current partner 9months, no protection since the beginning! im 4 days late, and have very strange cramping and twinges!!! i was also very constipated 2weeks ago... 2 BFN'S but im just hoping its too early to tel yet.testing again mid week.

I Stacey will be a mummy 2012!!!! <3

Good luck Alicatm and CONGRATS hellypops!! Hope it sticks for you too! :) Fingers crossed.

My new goal is to lose 24lbs by the end of summer that would be 10% of my body weight lost and should go a long way to helping restore my cycles. My body is really trying to ovulate it just can't quite get there. I'm sure once I ovulate :sex: will do all the rest. I'm positive that DH's :spermy: are fantastic swimmers and we'll be pregnant asap!

Love the positive energy keep it up ladies! I needed this after the almost ovulation this last week :dohh:

Hey Reba,

I need to lose about the same, will u be doing anything special for
your weight loss...

Awesome thread!! I Beky will be a mummy in 2012!!! :D :dust:

Hi, I would like to get on the posiive train please! This is my first month ttc number 3 after a big gap of ten years, I too will get my BFP and have a 2012 baby! I am currently ov'ing so best go and get some BD'ing in:sex: lol xxxx

:dust: to all

Oh positively loving this thread! Good luck and :dust: too all!
I Gemma will also conceive soon and we will have a little brother or sister for our son in 2012

great going ladies keep it up! i'm going to be super daring here and say i will get my BFP in the next 2 weeks:thumbup:

Good luck Alicatm and CONGRATS hellypops!! Hope it sticks for you too! :) Fingers crossed.

My new goal is to lose 24lbs by the end of summer that would be 10% of my body weight lost and should go a long way to helping restore my cycles. My body is really trying to ovulate it just can't quite get there. I'm sure once I ovulate :sex: will do all the rest. I'm positive that DH's :spermy: are fantastic swimmers and we'll be pregnant asap!

Hey Reba,

I need to lose about the same, will u be doing anything special for
your weight loss...

I should lose more but taking it in steps. We're heading to the gym 3 days a week to start for 30 mins of cardio and we'll step it up to 4-5 days a week and an hour. I'm being really aggressive about it :) We're also going to start adding more salads into our diet. We eat pretty healthy already so not changing things too much for food.

Hi, I would like to get on the posiive train please! This is my first month ttc number 3 after a big gap of ten years, I too will get my BFP and have a 2012 baby! I am currently ov'ing so best go and get some BD'ing in:sex: lol xxxx

:dust: to all

go get :sex: u crazy woman :haha: what r u doing on your computer?? :dohh:

wow girls we already got our first bfp!!! that positivity is working!!!

keep it coming ladies, we will get those bfp's!!

Ok, I'm ready for some positivity :)! 3rd mo ttc (af just ended) with endo stage 3 and 3rd laprascopy in march to clear out cysts in both ovaries and scar tissue blocking one tube1

Hopeful will be my attempt this month :)!

orchidlily222 sorry hun but we dont allow hopefully on this thread, I think you meant this WILL BE your month!! lol

haha no! no hopefull around here we dont even know what that word means!

Ladies sorry i have not gotten around to adding your names on the main page, it may be easier to PM me and then i can go from there that way i'm not going through the pages to get the info, thanks so much ladies i hope you all are having a wonderful evening (in canada its about 7:30) i had a tough day i'm doing some work as well as house work and looking after a little puppy for my mom until she takes her in 2 weeks, i am exhausted!:wacko:

I'm ready for loads of positive thinking! DH and I are starting cycle 3 of TTC #1 ...... we are going to conceive a baby!!!

Baby dust to everyone!

:witch: got me on sat but its all good.... had a scan done yesterday at infertility clinic and said i have little cysts but nothing to worry about too much, she gave me my injections for this cycle of IUI to take away with me so start them tomorrow i made vlogs about our TTC so will be making my first self injection vlog tomorrow :D wish me luck lol but its all good i started clomid on sunday :D so this is our 2nd attempt at our first cycle :D and its my son's birthday party on sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->