chocolate chip muffins??

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I need a recipe for some delicious chocolate chip muffins.. I'd like to have something extra in them you know like bananas or something just to add something.

ALSO tim horton's (for any of you who have been to one lol) makes delicious ones i crave everyday because the muffin top part is so.. crunchy or something? is there anyway i can do that to my muffins at home? like cook them longer or something..? haha

No idea how to make the tops of muffins like Timmies. Sorry:blush: Might want to try the broiler on them for a couple of minutes at the end. I don't know though. :shrug:

But, I will share this recipe with you. But you have to promise that you won't let on that I shared it....okay?:shhh: This is the best banana choc chip recipe that there is!

4 large ripe bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup melted butter
1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
chocolate chips (as much as you would like: just don't go overboard. not the whole bag!)

In your first bowl: you need to mash up your bananas with a potato masher. Add sugar, slightly beaten egg and melted butter.

Second bowl: mix all dry ingredients........yes this includes your chocolate chips :smug: Remember: don't use the whole bag!

Mix all together. Pour into lightly greased muffin tins. Bake for twenty minutes at 375 degrees. Makes 9 delicious muffins. Mmmmm! Enjoy!

that sounds a great recipe .. i'm completely obessed with making cakes and soups! it very cold in the UK!

hi that recipe sounds nice but as an idea for something special to add - what about a Mars bar? Cut up little pieces - it's delicious melted - naughty but nice x x

i tried this yesterday and it was great. had friends over and all the cakes went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->