Christian LTTTC group - 1yr+ Praying for all who join

I'm Sarah, 21, OH is 22, been TTC for 1 and half years, had a mc last August.

Thanks in advance for the prayers

:hugs:

Hi Sarah! Thanks for joining. So sorry to hear of your loss last year. How have you been? Praying for you today! xxx

thank you :hugs:
i have been ok, just getting frustrated really. Been quite emotional lately so i cant help feeling sorry for myself :dohh:
im quite new to this forum but i think its amazing, its such a wonderful support network.

So sorry for your loss last year. :hugs:

I will agree wholeheartedly about our support network here. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for my buddies in the LTTTC section. You are welcome here with open arms! :flower:

thank you :hugs:

it so nice to know your not alone :flower:

I'm Amanda and will be 30 years old next month. My DH is 35. We were trying for six years before we decided to take a break on May 7, 2012. We went through three rounds of Provera and eight cycles of Clomid, but sadly, nothing was successful with that. My DH had an SA done and the results were okay, but not great. There are some issues with a couple of things. We can't possibly afford to go any further since there would be a lot of money involved with not-so-peachy success rates. We have since decided that in the beginning of the year, we are going to start trying again. DH is going to see a urologist and try to determine if there is something wrong with him. If everything is good, then we are going to try again.

I think starting this thread in the LTTTC section is a great idea. I feel like my faith has waned over the last few months and would appreciate the prayers and support. I feel really bad about this and I definitely need to build my faith so I can be a much stronger Christian woman. :flower:

You are so beautiful uwa_amanda. I sense a real softness about you. I pray and encourage you that you will come to God first with your worries, and friends second. I pray that you will find strength in his wings, and comfort in his voice. I pray you will learn to TRUST God when he says he will fulfill ALL his PROMISES for you. And lastly, that you cement your FOUNDATION even deeper in your marriage as you both grow in Gods grace.:hugs:

I'm Amanda and will be 30 years old next month. My DH is 35. We were trying for six years before we decided to take a break on May 7, 2012. We went through three rounds of Provera and eight cycles of Clomid, but sadly, nothing was successful with that. My DH had an SA done and the results were okay, but not great. There are some issues with a couple of things. We can't possibly afford to go any further since there would be a lot of money involved with not-so-peachy success rates. We have since decided that in the beginning of the year, we are going to start trying again. DH is going to see a urologist and try to determine if there is something wrong with him. If everything is good, then we are going to try again.

I think starting this thread in the LTTTC section is a great idea. I feel like my faith has waned over the last few months and would appreciate the prayers and support. I feel really bad about this and I definitely need to build my faith so I can be a much stronger Christian woman. :flower:

You are so beautiful uwa_amanda. I sense a real softness about you. I pray and encourage you that you will come to God first with your worries, and friends second. I pray that you will find strength in his wings, and comfort in his voice. I pray you will learn to TRUST God when he says he will fulfill ALL his PROMISES for you. And lastly, that you cement your FOUNDATION even deeper in your marriage as you both grow in Gods grace.:hugs:

Thanks. I am trying to stay strong and put all my worries on God but it is hard. I am a person that prefers to be in control of my situation so I have to remind myself that giving it to God is what I need to do. I am very thankful that my marriage is extremely strong. My DH and I have been through so much in our seven years of marriage. Two job losses, military deployment, his disability, and our infertility is a lot to go through. But God is good! :thumbup:

Hi all you INCREDIBLE LADIES in this forum!

I would LOVE to join this group of not only long term trying to conceive woman but all you woman of FAITH, LOVE, COURAGE & HOPE. Just want to take the time to let everyone know in here that you are so STRONG, so BRAVE and so terribly LOVED by your Father. Never doubt his love, even if you can’t feel it, see it, or hear him. HE’S THERE. And remember those words, and hold close to his promises.

I’m Bec and I’m 25 and my good looking caramel South African hubby is 32. We’ve been TTC for 1yr naturally and 1yr on clomid. I have been diagnosed with minor PCOS with cycles 7 weeks apart. I have had 6x cycles of clomid, with 1 confirmed miscarriage and 2 suspected miscarriages. (11wks, 6wks, 5wks)
I’m extremely healthy & fit with no other conditions or signs of infertility other than coping with my own mind and its stress levels! (argg such a bugger isn't it?) My husband’s SA is borderline poor>average so is doing the necessary steps to improve his swimmers.

I prayer for all you lovely woman, stay strong, seek God, and we can all get through this together.

xxx_faithful

Weighing up the reality of fate.

Some say that everything happens for a reason, I beg to differ. Saying everything happens for a reason it’s as if they are saying God allows the bad to happen to us as well (afterall he makes the good happen). I don’t think God ever intends anything bad to happen to us, or that he is testing us in any shape or form. God doesn’t allow anything horrible to enter our lives like the loss of a loved one, or the pain that comes with infertility. But I do believe he gives us the ability to handle it better and to face our hurt and fight through it until we get to a place of peace and comfort in his love. I believe when we are hurt, he hurts with us. He wants nothing more than to BLESS us and to give us everything we so DESIRE. Often we go through trials of negative pregnancy tests, miscarriages, being told the expenses of IVF, finding out you have a condition affecting fertility but yet again, he is hurting with us, when we cry his hearts breaks also. He knows that we don’t deserve the hurt, but knows at the same time it’s necessary for the shaping and story of our lives. How will we ever stand out from those that don’t know God? Surely we must act differently than those that don’t know of his love. We all have a ministry, a hurt that we will one day minister to someone that will one day need to hear our story. We will either be a LIGHT in their lives, an INSPIRATION to get them through their pain, or we will be someone who scares them and inflicts the same fear and worry that we once felt (like that is supposed to help them).

Will your story be of TRIUMPTH, growing stronger than ever before, truly grasping the character of your Father? Or will your pain be wasted, turning into anger and then bitterness. Don’t waste your pain, use it in every way you can. Share of your LOVE, share of your HEART, and never lose touch of how much you mean to him.

xxx_faithful

Arghhh I posted a long reply and it all got deleted!

I'll try again.

What a comfort to know that God is on our side. Jesus intercedes daily on our behalf. When we are weak, broken in spirit and in heart, tears flowing non stop and we can't see a way out, Jesus is there, holding our hands and praying for us! I take it as a comfort to know that Jesus also feels these things when we do. What an intimacy!

Father I just want to lift these wonderful women of God and faith to You. Lord, time is in Your hands. Your timing is perfect and Your grace is sufficient. Father I pray that these ladies would feel a refreshing of the Spirit and a new outpouring of Your wonderful, unfailing love. Father I thank You that You are working on us. Changing us and helping us to be the women You want us to be. Father I also want to lift our husbands and partners to You. We so often forget that our husbands feel the strain of TTC as well. Lord I pray that You strengthen and sustain these men, encourage them Lord, stir up their faith in You, Father. Father I rebuke any distractions or obstacles from the enemy in our lives and our journeys TTC and our walk with You. No weapon formed against us shall prosper! Lord I pray healing in the bodies of both the men (low sperm count, etc) and in the women. Father in You all things are possible! Lord give us the strength to persevere. You know the desires of our hearts, You are with us every single step of the way. When we face another day, another month, another cycle, another negative test, You are interceding for us! Lord thank You for the privilege of being an adopted child of God. Father help us to focus on You. Help us keep TTC and our marriages separate. Help us not to get caught up in TTC. Help us to remember that Your ways are higher than ours, Your thoughts higher than our thoughts and that You are sovereign over all things, the creator of all things, the giver of all things, the provider of all things and the healer over all things! Thank You Father for all that You are.

Amen!!

Amen! Beautiful prayer for all of us before our day begins (or ends)!

Hi,

Could I please join this forum? My dh and I have been ttc since February last year...so now onto month 17. AF is due around end of next week.

I haven't been on this site much and- in some ways - it has helped a lot as I haven't stressed much about ttc (prob. also because it wasn't the two week wait, but now it kind of is..so the symptom spotting begins...even when I don't intend to- ugh!). Praying that we will all put Jesus first and foremost in our thoughts and lives above our desire to conceive. May He be the One we want to glorify no matter what happens in our lives.

Hi,

Could I please join this forum? My dh and I have been ttc since February last year...so now onto month 17. AF is due around end of next week.

I haven't been on this site much and- in some ways - it has helped a lot as I haven't stressed much about ttc (prob. also because it wasn't the two week wait, but now it kind of is..so the symptom spotting begins...even when I don't intend to- ugh!). Praying that we will all put Jesus first and foremost in our thoughts and lives above our desire to conceive. May He be the One we want to glorify no matter what happens in our lives.

C'mon in me222! Thanks for joining us! Will add your name to my list and be praying for you every week from now on.

Oh, don't talk to me about symptom spotting! it will drive you loopy! The only way I can cope is to remind myself an implanted fertilised egg doesn't give enough hormones to register until a few days before af due, even then every symptom is related to a normal reproductive cycle. All I can do is make sure I'm super busy in the last fee days, for my own sanity lol

Thanks for joining us, xxx

Arghhh I posted a long reply and it all got deleted!

I'll try again.

What a comfort to know that God is on our side. Jesus intercedes daily on our behalf. When we are weak, broken in spirit and in heart, tears flowing non stop and we can't see a way out, Jesus is there, holding our hands and praying for us! I take it as a comfort to know that Jesus also feels these things when we do. What an intimacy!

Father I just want to lift these wonderful women of God and faith to You. Lord, time is in Your hands. Your timing is perfect and Your grace is sufficient. Father I pray that these ladies would feel a refreshing of the Spirit and a new outpouring of Your wonderful, unfailing love. Father I thank You that You are working on us. Changing us and helping us to be the women You want us to be. Father I also want to lift our husbands and partners to You. We so often forget that our husbands feel the strain of TTC as well. Lord I pray that You strengthen and sustain these men, encourage them Lord, stir up their faith in You, Father. Father I rebuke any distractions or obstacles from the enemy in our lives and our journeys TTC and our walk with You. No weapon formed against us shall prosper! Lord I pray healing in the bodies of both the men (low sperm count, etc) and in the women. Father in You all things are possible! Lord give us the strength to persevere. You know the desires of our hearts, You are with us every single step of the way. When we face another day, another month, another cycle, another negative test, You are interceding for us! Lord thank You for the privilege of being an adopted child of God. Father help us to focus on You. Help us keep TTC and our marriages separate. Help us not to get caught up in TTC. Help us to remember that Your ways are higher than ours, Your thoughts higher than our thoughts and that You are sovereign over all things, the creator of all things, the giver of all things, the provider of all things and the healer over all things! Thank You Father for all that You are.

Amen!!

Now that's one powerful prayer! Thank you Stevens! Xxx

I would LOVE to join this group of not only long term trying to conceive woman but all you woman of FAITH, LOVE, COURAGE & HOPE. Just want to take the time to let everyone know in here that you are so STRONG, so BRAVE and so terribly LOVED by your Father. Never doubt his love, even if you can’t feel it, see it, or hear him. HE’S THERE. And remember those words, and hold close to his promises.

I’m Bec and I’m 25 and my good looking caramel South African hubby is 32. We’ve been TTC for 1yr naturally and 1yr on clomid. I have been diagnosed with minor PCOS with cycles 7 weeks apart. I have had 6x cycles of clomid, with 1 confirmed miscarriage and 2 suspected miscarriages. (11wks, 6wks, 5wks)
I’m extremely healthy & fit with no other conditions or signs of infertility other than coping with my own mind and its stress levels! (argg such a bugger isn't it?) My husband’s SA is borderline poor>average so is doing the necessary steps to improve his swimmers.

I prayer for all you lovely woman, stay strong, seek God, and we can all get through this together.

xxx_faithful

Hi Bec! Welcome :) thanks for joining us. I'm sorry to hear about your losses:hugs: I'm sure you'll find a safe & encouraging environment here. Glad to hear you are keeping yourself healthy, do you mind me asking how your hubby is improving his SA? I just recall another lady in this group (and all of us) wd maybe benefit from any advice on how to improve it.

Thank you too for your prayers, I'm adding you to my list too :flower:

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day. Just wanted to ask fellow lttcs, do you still use opk/temping? I ask becuase we've been ttc for 16 months this month I do not feel like being bothered.

Hi Ladies -

I would really love to be a part of this thread. I decided a few months ago to not let TTC consume me- which results in me visiting the boards pretty infrequently these days. I was a part of the original Christian support thread started by GodsJewel/Sarah and still visit now and again and of course pray for everyone on there.

I'm "Lilly", 30. Like Stevens, I have been TTC for over a year however the amount of cycles isn't consistent as I don't ovulate on my own. Even though I'm not thinking about TTC every single day I still experience the broken heart more than I'd like to.

I just finished my 6th round of clomid (not consecutive) and got my first HcG shot yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately my hubby and I weren't able to DTD at all yesterday (or Sunday) so I let the emotions and hormones take over and was absolutely crushed. I picked myself up and that's what led me here - I wanted to request that you ladies keep me in your prayers to lift me up and not lose hope. I have to remind myself that with Him, all things are possible and the window of opportunity isn't necesarily closed quite yet. I am still believing for my miracle forever baby/babies even more so now that my own plan/timing was foiled and all I can do is trust that he knows the desires of my heart and hears my deepest prayers.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and offering support where I can!

xxx_faithful

Hi Bec! Welcome :) thanks for joining us. I'm sorry to hear about your losses:hugs: I'm sure you'll find a safe & encouraging environment here. Glad to hear you are keeping yourself healthy, do you mind me asking how your hubby is improving his SA? I just recall another lady in this group (and all of us) wd maybe benefit from any advice on how to improve it.

Thank you too for your prayers, I'm adding you to my list too :flower:

Hi Just_Married,

Sure thing well accordingly to my Gyno he suggested all that was needed to increase my husbands sperm count & motility was to use Menevit which is a multivitamin focused to strengthen Men's sperm ;) it's like elevit for woman, but for men. Since he eats the same as me he didnt need to correct his eating and works out alot, he just needed to lay off any sports suplements that could potentially hinder his sperm count. Also just a tip, the Gyno recommended briefs instead of undies and to not wear tight jeans for long periods of time as it could decrease blood flow :) You know there are certain superfoods made to enhance sex hormones and fertility?

https://julietallen.tumblr.com/post/24147447587/lets-talk-about-sex-superfoods

Love to you all!!!! :kiss:

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day. Just wanted to ask fellow lttcs, do you still use opk/temping? I ask becuase we've been ttc for 16 months this month I do not feel like being bothered.

Hi Praying for no1,

I have been trying for just as long as you have and would you believe last month was the FIRST time i have not used my maybe baby ovulating kit. I have not felt better. In fact i havent felt this free since before i starting monitoring. At first it was informative for me to know and be aware of when i'm ovulating, to examine my fertility graph and basal body temp but im the same, I CANT BE BOTHERED. Im starting to think this will eventually do the trick too! If you feel like not being bothered this month, dont. You might actually thank yourself for giving this month a miss from all the uncessary worry :) xx

Hi Praying for one,

I don't use any opks. I have done temping in the past - but kind of stopped (guess I got over taking my temperature every morning and writing it down) and just mainly use the cm method now.

How's everyone going? It's night time here at the moment. I'm about 6dpo and having period like feelings (ugh) which is frustrating as AF isn't due for another 7 days. Makes you wonder and start hoping. But, I don't want to get my hopes up heaps only to have them dashed like they have in past months when I've hoped too much. Does that make sense?

May we obsess over Jesus and not ttc.

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know you are all very special to me and I know the pain, frustration, sadness and anger that ltttc can bring. But the good news is, we serve a faithful, loving, merciful Father who knows what is best for us and will comfort us with His undescribable peace through this journey.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

The Lord is good. A refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work in you, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:2-4

Fingers crossed that not bothering does the trick!!! I feel more relaxed this month not stressing everyday waiting to see the smiley face on the opk lol. I know will all happen for us all in HIS time.

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know you are all very special to me and I know the pain, frustration, sadness and anger that ltttc can bring. But the good news is, we serve a faithful, loving, merciful Father who knows what is best for us and will comfort us with His undescribable peace through this journey.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

The Lord is good. A refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work in you, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:2-4

Hi Sara,

Thank you. I needed to hear that today.

Hey all - Had a bit of a rough morning. Have church things going on and then a friend talking about getting pregnant sometime soon. She has no idea my husband and I have been ttc for almost 17 months now and she already has a child. I guess it kind of makes me angry that she can have a child and expect to fall pregnant so easily again (and she prob. will). Oh Lord, please give me patience so that I can be complete in You. ?
This journey can be so hard and of course, none of us prob. expected to be on it for longer than a year. I don't want to obssess over a child though. I want to obssess over Jesus. Praying for comfort, strength and patience for me and all of us on here.
Hope you all don't mind my venting. Feel a bit alone in this journey where I live.

Hey ladies!

Hi Sara,

Thank you. I needed to hear that today.

Hey all - Had a bit of a rough morning. Have church things going on and then a friend talking about getting pregnant sometime soon. She has no idea my husband and I have been ttc for almost 17 months now and she already has a child. I guess it kind of makes me angry that she can have a child and expect to fall pregnant so easily again (and she prob. will). Oh Lord, please give me patience so that I can be complete in You. ?
This journey can be so hard and of course, none of us prob. expected to be on it for longer than a year. I don't want to obssess over a child though. I want to obssess over Jesus. Praying for comfort, strength and patience for me and all of us on here.
Hope you all don't mind my venting. Feel a bit alone in this journey where I live.

Oh sweetie, it's good to vent once in awhile and we are all here for you and understand how you feel.

While I was on my mini vacation this past weekend, my sis-in-law who has 2 boys, a 4 month old and a 1 & 1/2 yr old was talking about starting to ttc her 3rd child this August because she wants to have the baby near summer since she is a teacher and gets the summer off. She conceived both her children in 6 months. It just amazes me that she can plan it and it will probably happen. I kinda was hurt by the fact that she was talking about it knowing my situation, but I guess I can't blame her, I don't expect anyone to walk on egg shells around me. I just have to remember how blessed I am and that soon I will have another niece/nephew to love and spoil.

You are so right, never in my life did I think I was going to be on this journey coming up to 5 yrs...but I'm so glad that I have wonderful support from you all and that I have Jesus in my life to help me through it. I don't know what I would do without Him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->