christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any where other than asda? I have seen them in tesco for £2 and co-op on bogof, but wondered if there any cheaper anywhere else. I've only got the choc bit to buy for oh's stocking then it is finished.

Is there any where other than asda? I have seen them in tesco for £2 and co-op on bogof, but wondered if there any cheaper anywhere else. I've only got the choc bit to buy for oh's stocking then it is finished.

try home bargains x

With the asda baby walker if i order the one that doesnt specify pink will it def not be pink? or are they just advertising the same thing twice??

has anyone got the discount code for debnehams that gets 15% off over £50? I cant find it :(

has anyone got the discount code for debnehams that gets 15% off over £50? I cant find it :(

not sure if this is the one you need....

Where: From Weds 16 Nov, enter discount code FG72 at the Debenhams* online checkout for an extra 10% off. Delivery's free till Thurs 22 Dec. Alternatively, you can shop the sale at your nearest store, but won't get the extra 10% off.

With the asda baby walker if i order the one that doesnt specify pink will it def not be pink? or are they just advertising the same thing twice??

Unsure...

Aparently it stated 'colour may vary' but now it doesn't. And definately didn't when I ordered it. So who knows! I will definately kick off if it arrives and it's the blue one.

:ninja:

not sure if this is the one you need....

Where: From Weds 16 Nov, enter discount code FG72 at the Debenhams* online checkout for an extra 10% off. Delivery's free till Thurs 22 Dec. Alternatively, you can shop the sale at your nearest store, but won't get the extra 10% off.

Unsure...

Aparently it stated 'colour may vary' but now it doesn't. And definately didn't when I ordered it. So who knows! I will definately kick off if it arrives and it's the blue one.

:ninja:
I just looked on the vtech website and it looks like they only make the pink one or a yellow and red one!

M&S 50% off toys, there's a 10% code on MSE too :D Just got £30 of stuff for £11.60 :O

I need adult ideas now lol! Ooh and frames if anyone knows where....usual stores only do normal sizes, my snapfish posters are 10x15" and 12x18". :(

I think if you ordered the one that doesn't say PINK in the title, you will get the red and blue one. I just looked on my order history and the picture has changed from a pink one to the blue one.

I'm gutted and rather pissed off that they advertised that so shitly! :(

yeah the pic has just changed, its mainly yellow and red though but then mines for a boy so i didnt want the pink one, will they let you exchange it?

RIGHT! :wacko:

An update for those involved in the Asda baby walker fiasco.

I phoned them AGAIN as the picture had changed from pink to blue... The man I spoke to was lovely. He spoke to whoever was above him and the outcome was they are pretty sure that if you ordered the one without PINK in the title then you will end up with the blue one. Why they didn't just state BLUE is beyond me...

I explained how this was rediculous, why couldn't that be stated on the site etc etc. He agreeded with me, and apologised. He then went on to say I could either A.)take it to my nearest Asda for a cash refund or B.)refuse the delivery all together and just order the correct one now.

I opted for ordering the correct PINK one and just refusing the original delivery when it comes. He sent me a £5 evoucher to cover the cost of named day delivery (which normally costs £5.95) as it was all a bit of a cock up on their part. I was more than happy with this as I had to pay £3.95 for delivery of the first one which will be refunded to me when I refuse the order. Result.

All in all, I'm still pretty annoyed but I guess it worked out in the end. I hope none of you other ladies go through the same problem!

Grrr what a pain. I hope you ladies get the colour you wanted. I was in my local asda this morning and they are now £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->