christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Bargain... Not sure if it works elsewhere
50% off Melissa & Doug toolbox on Amazon.com. Only $12.49. Ships FREE with $25 or Prime.

ETA: forgot the link! :dohh: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...N=B000U4CUHC&redirect=true&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

sam*~*Louize, whats the M&S 10% discount code? x

ETA: Found it ty :) x

Thanks. I just got my little girl peppa pig christmas pjs & a christmas sound book for £9 something! Bargain. x

I just came on to post about elc. I just wish the postage wasn't so much

Not sure if this has been posted or not but ELC sell on Amazon too and the 20% offer is on there also. Also theres free postage when you order from them on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A1564V2WMX9PSK

I can't believe Asda just didn't put the right pictures with the vtech walkers in the first place. I ordered one then realised there was a separate pink one listed so rang them up to change it and they said all they could do was cancel my first order and then I could go and order the other one online myself, which I did.

Thought all that faffing around was worth it though as they were still priced at £20 in my store. But then I went in this evening and my store had a huge display of them on offer for £9.98:dohh: I feel cheated now that I paid 2p more than I needed to:haha:

M&S 50% off toys, there's a 10% code on MSE too :D Just got £30 of stuff for £11.60 :O

I need adult ideas now lol! Ooh and frames if anyone knows where....usual stores only do normal sizes, my snapfish posters are 10x15" and 12x18". :(

Thanks fo this, saw your post this morning and popped over to MSE to read the thread. Ended up ordering a few things including this https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51am%2BUXoHTL._SX85_SH35_.jpg for little one as it worked out at £4.80 with the discounts:happydance:

Well I've now ended up with one PINK and one MYSTERY :rofl:

i couldnt be dealing with not knowing what color it was lol id open the door armed with a knife and gaffa tape (poor delivery driver would probably leg it!) to re seal quickly lol! it would irritate me for weeks not knowing lol
im the idiot who would choose to open the mystery box over taking the £1000 now lol xx

Kiddiezoom twist camera debenhams £27.50. Type in code PF5P get it for £24.75 x

Anyone know something fun I can buy for a 4 year old boy that's under a tenner?

Inspiration Works Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Magical Laptop - £9.99 with free delivery @ Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0053XSC7C/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

Well, walker number ONE has turned up today lol. It is, in fact, the blue one.

:wacko:

Idiots, I swear. I could design a better website. NO. MY DAUGHTER could run a better website...

Idiots, I swear. I could design a better website. NO. MY DAUGHTER could run a better website...

did you send it back with the delivery guy straight away? hopefully your other 1 will turn up pretty and pink :)

did you send it back with the delivery guy straight away? hopefully your other 1 will turn up pretty and pink :)

No, I'm going to return it in store as the man I spoke to said it was far quicker. He said if I just sent it back then it will sit at the depo for a few days before it is sent back to the supplier for a refund. But if I take it back to the shop they will refund it there and then.

Complete balls up but it's delt with now, lesson learned! :dohh:

ah tend not to buy for there unless in store anyways lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back