christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your wanting to buy a wii is buy a kinect instead. We have both & we hardly ever use the wii now we have kinect.+ Wii's have really lost there value now x

I agree i recently sold my wii because we have kinect. Kinect is so much better and theres no chance that one of the kids will throw the controller at the tv lol

I also never received the charlie and lola book!

can anyone find some good deals on kinect?I don't even know what I'm looking for!lol.xx

I recieved mine :(

Maybe they ran out of books, there was a limit for each one. :shrug:

Hiya. I still haven't received my free charlie and lola book that the annabel karmel site was offering. I ordered it quite a while before the competition stopped. Has anyone else not received theres? Its only gonna be a stocking filler and i'd forgotten til now but I was just wondering. thanks xxx

i haven't got mine yet either :(

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/charlieandlola/freebook

If you look on the page, it says the offer ended due to popular demand. I think there was around 3,500 of each book, so maybe they just ran out?

It also said allow up to 21 days for delivery (assuming they mean working days) so fingers crossed they could still turn up in time :)

i haven't heard of anyone getting them from this offer or the one before,

I've not got my charlie and lola book yet either.

Did stumble across a charlie and lola breakfast set for 4.99 in The Works. :thumbup:

The Gruffalo's Child & Monkey Puzzle board book set with free height chart £3.99 delivered to store at WH Smith:
https://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Products//346//698//34669815_l_f.jpg
https://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Products//346//698//34669815_l_s.jpg

Has anyone recieved the debenhams kidizoom camera for £24?

i ordered a while back with two other things
one come one day (mug)
one come the next day (socks)
and got an email to say the camera was being delayed by 3-4 days but my friend got one saying her order was cancelled?

anyone know the cheapest place i can get the hello kitty coupe dolls pram from? xx

one come one day (mug)
and got an email to say the camera was being delayed by 3-4 days but my friend got one saying her order was cancelled?

Not sure about the camera, but I ordered the Happyland treehouse thing last Thursday and still haven't recieved a dispatched email :(

I will be ringing them up tomorrow...

one come one day (mug)

My mum ordered the camera the first day it was on sale and it only came yesterday. i ordered slippers for myself at same time and got an email yesterday to say they had been dispatched. Must be very busy. Hope your camera arrives soon

:wave:

Sorry if this has already been asked, I haven't looked through every page :blush:

Best offer on a green leapfrog tag? Best I've found is in Argos at £23.99 :thumbup:

TIA! xxx

one come one day (mug)

Not sure about the camera, but I ordered the Happyland treehouse thing last Thursday and still haven't recieved a dispatched email :(

i ordered the tree house on friday night, let me know what they say when you ring! xxx

one come one day (mug)

i ordered the tree house on friday night, let me know what they say when you ring! xxx

Same here, I'll be watching with interest! xxx

one come one day (mug)

Update for you Happyland ladies...

I phoned up the first time, automated message said they had a high demand of calls and then hung up on me...

Phoned a second time, to a different department so I didn't get hung up on, she transfered me through, waited for 15 minutes on hold. The CHAV I ATTEMPTED to speak to told me they had technical problems with their system in the warehouse and that things were being delayed to be dispatched... no shit sherlock! (Sorry, my hormones were raging by now) To give it a couple more days for the dispatch email and if I still didn't recieve the email to call back. And it takes 48 hours for delivery of the item after the dispatch email...

So lesson learned AGAIN! (It's like the Asda baby walker all over again!) Wont be using Debenhams online ordering in future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"