christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why they can't set up an automated email to people who order to let them know this (if it's true!!!!) Does my head in!

Elc have done it for me this time! Ordered a toy pram and loads of art stuff, was all in stock yet it's still taken 3 weeks and 5 different dispatches to get it out (when I enquirer they reckoned they were stock taking) they use yodel which are just crap! Tried to deliver 2 parcels to my mums thurs but she was out so rearranged for fri, nothing, rearranged for mon to my house, one box turned up Saturday! Rang up yesterday morning and said remaining box is out for delivery, rang back at 5 was still at warehouse! I was fuming!!!! So won't be ordering of elc for a very long time after this! I'm gonna email them about their "green" policy, sending stuff out in 5 deliveries, the pack of a3 activity paper that came on Saturday was in a box bigger than the one the toy pram came in!!!!! What economical about that! Idiots ha ha. Rant over! Off to hopefully pick up my package now unless it's now lost!!

Yes, it does wind me up a treat.

Especially when you pay silly amounts for postage!!

I can't complain really, as I am pretty much house bound so internet shopping has been a godsend, but you still expect better quality service when things go wrong rather than being told a load of absolute shite by kids in a call centre that have NO idea what they are talking about!

oh no my mums ordered the treehouse and the
peppa pig house from debenhams, will let you know
when they arrive, it's free postage so i assume they're
just very busy :(

most of the stuff i've ordered online is taking atleast
a week to get here, blooming christmas post

:rofl:

I ordered the happyland treehouse and a hello kitty toy from debenhams on the 24th. I have received an email from them to say they are processing my order but nothing else. I emailed them this morning to find out what is going on. I really hope they are just busy and the items are not out of stock.

I ordered the happyland treehouse and a hello kitty toy from debenhams on the 25th. I have received an email from them to say they are processing my order but nothing else. I emailed them this morning to find out what is going on. I really hope they are just busy and the items are not out of stock.

I ordered mine on the 24th and same thing. When I rang, the person I spoke to said they had warehouse issues and to give it a few more days...

:shrug:

I personally wouldn't get your hopes up... :dohh:

Those waiting on Debenhams stuff, the confirmation email you received after placing your order will have a "help/contact us" link... click on that and it takes you to another page where there is a link that says "where is my order" .. that brings up another page where you click on the "standard delivery orders".... once you've clicked it, it says that if you havent received your order after 5 working days to contact them.. there's a link to their customer services department. I ordered from them on Friday so this is only the second working day for me .. if I havent heard anything by the end of the week, then I'll be contacting them :grr:

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...1_157005953499_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Beauty

this is a really good price if anyone has a MIL or something to buy for

I ordered the happyland treehouse and a hello kitty toy from debenhams on the 25th. I have received an email from them to say they are processing my order but nothing else. I emailed them this morning to find out what is going on. I really hope they are just busy and the items are not out of stock.

I ordered mine on the 24th and same thing. When I rang, the person I spoke to said they had warehouse issues and to give it a few more days...

:shrug:

I personally wouldn't get your hopes up... :dohh:

Oops I meant I ordered on the 24th. I have just checked my bank account and they have taken the money from my account on the 25th, they shouldn't really have done that when they haven't even confirmed or despatched the order.

Yep, they took the money from me too.

I agree though, they shouldn't take payment till the order has been dispatched, like most other companies...

Homebargains have a Fifi scooter for £12.99
https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/1828-fifi-and-the-flowertots-3-wheel-scooter.aspx

and a Bratz set for £5.99
https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/1775-lil-bratz-fashion-runway-purse-cloe.aspx

can anyone find some good deals on kinect?I don't even know what I'm looking for!lol.xx

i scanned for the best deal on Xbox and Kinnect (for both)... we eventually got it for £185 out of our local Sainsbury's - the other deals were £250+ (although they included more games) but we were happy with the 185 and grabbed it before they ran out of stock.

x

I need to make 3 or 4 personalised wall calenders (the ones where you upload photos) has anyone seen any deals recently? I managed to do them all for free last year but havent seen any free offers so just looking for as cheap as possible

I got my vista print ones for free, you have to pay individual postage on them though (do seperate orders) and that's about £3.50 but they look ace!! :D

Thanks both, just had a quick look at vistaprint and looks like its £4.31 per calendar including all costs and postage which seems a good deal to me so will order with them :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"