30% off everything and 10% of beauty
think it started online today though

From Weds 30 Nov, enter discount code BP44
at the checkout for a further 10% off (excludes
beauty and furniture etc)

Beauty and fragrance are only 5% off,
enter code BFFV for this offer.

:flower:

I got my vista print ones for free, you have to pay individual postage on them though (do seperate orders) and that's about £3.50 but they look ace!! :D

How long did yours take to be delivered? The cheapest delivery option says up to 21 days which is still okay for christmas but just wondered if it actually does take that long?

I had the 21 day delivery but they were posted early took about a fortnight I think!
HTH

I got my vista print ones for free, you have to pay individual postage on them though (do seperate orders) and that's about £3.50 but they look ace!! :D

How long did yours take to be delivered? The cheapest delivery option says up to 21 days which is still okay for christmas but just wondered if it actually does take that long?

Sorry to butt in, I ordered mine a few weeks ago and it took about 10 days to arrive, I had an email telling me it had been shipped early so I was glad I didn't pay the really expensive delivery price! xx

last thing i brought from them got to me
within 10 days :thumbup:

Is it only me who didn't order from Debenhams lol! But on a reality check, you order when they have a mental sale on, and get codes for more money off, I'm not surprised their systems are down! Yes you should get courteousy email (as I didn't with Mothercare just lately grrr) but I don't want to pay full price lol!

I ordered our calenders a week ago and did the slow delivery option... had an email a few days later saying that the order was complete and they were despatching early :D Got them today and they look fab :thumbup:

I ordered our calenders a week ago and did the slow delivery option... had an email a few days later saying that the order was complete and they were despatching early :D Got them today and they look fab :thumbup:

How much nik? xXx

Hi bargain hunters :haha:

Could you help me find cheap sylvanian families furniture? Have brought the Regency hotel which has plenty of rooms and at £20 a room to furnish is really expensive :dohh:

Hi bargain hunters :haha:

Could you help me find cheap sylvanian families furniture? Have brought the Regency hotel which has plenty of rooms and at £20 a room to furnish is really expensive :dohh:

I tend to get the furnniture and families from play or amazon, they have them reduced from time to time but they are still expensive!

How much nik? xXx

I got mine 2 for just under a tenner and that included postage (I think the company are based in Norway?) Not sure if it's because I've ordered from them before or what but they offered me one free calender but I wanted another and it was £4.99 and then the delivery on top of that :shrug:
One sec, I'll go find the link :)

ETA - Here's the link Nik ... https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/christmas-products.aspx?xnav=Holiday_Banner_RCHP&rd=2

How much nik? xXx

I got mine 2 for just under a tenner and that included postage (I think the company are based in Norway?) Not sure if it's because I've ordered from them before or what but they offered me one free calender but I wanted another and it was £4.99 and then the delivery on top of that :shrug:
One sec, I'll go find the link :)

ETA - Here's the link Nik ... https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/christmas-products.aspx?xnav=Holiday_Banner_RCHP&rd=2

I might give that a bash then I found em on Ebay for £6 each delivered.... Sounds like vista are cheaper! I have to get like 9 of the bloody things too haha xXx

Cor blimey Nik!! Make em up and see how much it costs overall, cos the postage might take the price up! xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"