christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use Groupon, check your emails.
They're sending out £5 voucher codes.

I've just used my £5 voucher, plus a £6 referral credit I had, to get a 16" x 12" canvas for £1!!!!
x

700 Bonus Clubcard Points when you spend £35 using eCoupon @ Tesco Clothing -

CC-JHG

30 days free trial DVD rental & £20 Amazon voucher using discount code @ Lovefilm

AZDM01

you dont get charged at all during your free trial but as soon as your trial ends they will start billing you but if you end it yourself before it ends then you dont get charged. if that makes sense lol x

you dont get charged at all during your free trial but as soon as your trial ends they will start billing you but if you end it yourself before it ends then you dont get charged. if that makes sense lol x

so you can sign up pinch the £20 voucher and
then cancel it yeah?​

you have to add 10 dvds to your list of the films you want them to send you, then once they dispatch the first dvd out you get the voucher. watch the dvd send it back and then your free to cancel it! happy days! x

yeah i seen it on hotukdeals too i wasn't 100% sure about it either lol

I done the lovefilm trial before added 10 DVDs to list they posted 3 watched them then sent them back and cancelled that same day but you have to phone to cancel completly and it's a premium number I think and they ask loads of questions but I cancelled ok and got £20 voucher this was last year though!

The lovefilm thing seems above board based on the flyer I got from Amazon about it. It's only for people new to lovefilm that haven't signed up before so I couldn't try it coz I signed up ages ago for some other offer they had on at that time! lol. You just have to remember to cancel it :)

anyone know the cheapest place to get baskets or something suitable to make a hamper?

looked in both and think the cheapest was at least over £5 i got them for £1.50 - £2 last year but can't find any cheaply this year hence why asking lol :D

Big Milk Tray in Poundstretcher for £5.49, the two layer ones that Tesco doing for £7

Can anyone help me fnd the cheapest Tag Junior??

I had done all my shopping for DS but have decided to get him this 1 last thing if the price is right :)

Elc had tag junior half price a while back, on my phone so can't check for you but might be worth a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"