christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread has gone quiet! We're all bought out and spent up!

Thanks girlies who have helped us search and search for prices, toys, codes and everything!!

thats a shame about your frugi order, i haven't heard anything from them about my order, hopefully it wont get cancelled too

i got dispatch email today :thumbup: hope you did too!

yes, i got one this morning thanks hun! looking forward to receiving the bits although i didnt tell oh think i may well be in trouble otherwise, the joy of xmas though when it turns up I can just lie and say its one of is xmas pressies:haha:

also im sure everyone already knows but boots have their Soap and Glory set on their deal of the week https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...splendour&cm_sp=homepage-_-c9094-_-c9094_rot1 I used my points to treat myself its great :)

thats a shame about your frugi order, i haven't heard anything from them about my order, hopefully it wont get cancelled too

yes, i got one this morning thanks hun! looking forward to receiving the bits although i didnt tell oh think i may well be in trouble otherwise, the joy of xmas though when it turns up I can just lie and say its one of is xmas pressies:haha:

also im sure everyone already knows but boots have their Soap and Glory set on their deal of the week https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...splendour&cm_sp=homepage-_-c9094-_-c9094_rot1 I used my points to treat myself its great :)

Ooo yes I was going to post about this earlier .. we picked up one for SIL today .. there's LOADS in it and all packed in a lovely carry case! :flower:

I want one but skint :/ only bcos I like the bag too and it's a cracking saving! Never used s&g before!

i got one for myself :haha: if i dnt no one eles wud :lol:

i am skint now tho, just need sumat for my niece and im done :thumbup:

blahh my parcel came today from frugi thank you so much for posting about it here the things are beautiful, amazing quality and really good value compared to how much they charge for just one item normally, so happy with it:)

I've not got mine yet, hope it comes today :D glad you're happy with it, what items did you get?

i got one lot in 12-18 and two 18-24, there were a pair of summer shorts in both sizes in a towelling material, a summer playsuit in both sizes, a gorgeous tunic dress and four tops two long sleeve and two short, she might not fit in the two summer bits in the smaller size but i'll keep the tags on them and sell them on ebay if need be I should get quite a bit back after looking at the selling prices on there:)

also im sure everyone already knows but boots have their Soap and Glory set on their deal of the week https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...splendour&cm_sp=homepage-_-c9094-_-c9094_rot1 I
used my points to treat myself its great :)

How much is it? I cant get onto boots website this morning and I love soap n glory!

Can't wait to get mine now although might have made a mistake getting little man his size stuff :dohh:

hopefully you should get a few tops etc and not too much summer stuff, fingers crossed :) look forward to hearing what you get :)

I went and bought a S&G set, decided I wanted it oops lol. Like gold dust though, loads of local stores out of stock, online gone. Its not bad for £25 but seriously could not spend £60 on it :O

Need to let us know what you got so I can be even more jealous!!!

I got my frugi bundles today and really pleased :)

Girls 2-3 had spotty pink leggings, a pink tshirt and a really cute tunic dress
Boys 0-3 had 2 plain tshirts (one navy, oe blue), a checked shirt and a pair of lined grey cord trousers
Boys 3-6 had a towelling robe hoody thing which ill just use for after baths although its quite big so maybe could use it in the summer, a cute pair of denim dunagrees and the same checked shirt as in the 0-3 lol

WELL worth the £30 odd.

I got my frugi bundles today and really pleased :)

Girls 2-3 had spotty pink leggings, a pink tshirt and a really cute tunic dress
Boys 0-3 had 2 plain tshirts (one navy, oe blue), a checked shirt and a pair of lined grey cord trousers
Boys 3-6 had a towelling robe hoody thing which ill just use for after baths although its quite big so maybe could use it in the summer, a cute pair of denim dunagrees and the same checked shirt as in the 0-3 lol

WELL worth the £30 odd.

ohhh your bits sound lovely! was the tunic dress pink and green stripped with a little pocket on the front, wondering if it was the same one we got, if so its gorgeous!
glad to hear you didnt get much summer stuff:)

i got the pj's sets half price from argos today which are actually alright

you get dressing gown pj bottoms and top, and slippers all for £9.99 :D thats collect or delivered, i got a cars 2 one and a thomas one for my son :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"