christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for not my books.. just ordered santa & snowman ones hehe. Their over a fiver each on amazon!

Thanks for not my books.. just ordered santa & snowman ones hehe. Their over a fiver each on amazon!

I got my LO the snowman one last year, it is fab. I have ordered the Santa one this time too :)

Poundworld have the littlest petshop single figures for £1. Great for Stocking Fillers :thumbup:

ive bought the christmas ones £3.99 each from amazon but i have seen packs of the normal ones at tesco. worth checking :)

dont suppose you can remember which ones were in the packs in tesco? i tried searching on the website but nothing came up:dohh:

I just found these really cute Peppa Pig trainers, they come in sizes 5-10 and are 11 quid inc p&p!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Girls-Si...sShoes_GirlsShoes_GL&var=&hash=item99ac93893a

OMG Nuke-I absolutley adore those trainers!!!! :)

I just bought Brooke some blue canvas trainers similar to that-they are by a company called sugar and spice...they have a cupcake and a sweetie on the side! if you like those Peppa trainers I bet you'd like them too-and they were only £15! have no idea how to set a link though, sorry :-( x

ive been trying to find this company, cud u even tell me the website pls? :)

homebagrins also have littlest pet shop figures for 99p :D

Does anyone know any online shops that sell handmade toys that can be personalised? I want to get Aibhne one for Christmas.
I like the look of sock animals, but would like a really well made one :)
Thanks in advance xx

ive bought the christmas ones £3.99 each from amazon but i have seen packs of the normal ones at tesco. worth checking :)

dont suppose you can remember which ones were in the packs in tesco? i tried searching on the website but nothing came up:dohh:

Hi hun they were in my local tesco so maybe worrth keep checking instore, yes they were, thats not my monkey, teddy, puppy ect :thumbup:

https://direct.asda.com/Wooden-Play-Kitchen/000745355,default,pd.html
Half price play kitchen :) 42.95 with delivery just ordered one for LO

Play are doing the That's not my books - 2 BOOKS for £6.00

https://www.play.com/Books/Books/3-/645932/2-/Promo.html

Thanks so much! ive managed to complete his collection now (well until a new one comes out :S)

anyone thought about batteries? £12 for 60 AAs
https://www.dealtastic.co.uk/philips-aa-batteries-pack-of-60.html
Iv just ordered some because i know my family are all annoying and buy presents that need batteries but always forget to buy some to put inside the box! (something i always do! especially for kids!)

anyone know were i can get cheap AAAs? actually any size battery thats cheap, they all get used eventually! thanks xxx

I usually buy the 20 batteries for a pound in poundland or poundstretcher. :lol: I'm CHEAP!

I usually buy the 20 batteries for a pound in poundland or poundstretcher. :lol: I'm CHEAP!

lol there the 1s that are in my spare battery shoe box at the minute haha! but they seem to die really fast! im getting fed up of blunting all my knives opening battery cases because im too lazy to go to the shed and get the screwdriver lol!
heres were they will last the same length of time and its just us using everything loads lol! maybe i should invest in a small screwdriver that can stay indoors instead haha! xxx

I agree, I particularly notice they die quickly in Missy's Tag Junior. :dohh: Still I persevere because I truly am that cheap. :haha:

Also am with you on the knives thing. I DID have a (pink) screwdriver that I kept in the cupboard. Being pink I thought it would be safe, but no... hubby stole it too. Reckon's he's "enough of a man to carry it off". :rolleyes:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...Brilliant-Basics-Musical-Pony-Giftset(0058636)
fisher price musical horse ride on thing. half price now £29.99

awww this looks sooo cute!! i wish we had room to store it for DD2! she will only be 2.5 months at xmas lol! dont think she would appreciate a ride on haha! xxx

I agree, I particularly notice they die quickly in Missy's Tag Junior. :dohh: Still I persevere because I truly am that cheap. :haha:

Also am with you on the knives thing. I DID have a (pink) screwdriver that I kept in the cupboard. Being pink I thought it would be safe, but no... hubby stole it too. Reckon's he's "enough of a man to carry it off". :rolleyes:

oh god yea the tag is the worst for draining batteries!! DD gets a an hour or so out of the batteries in their!

haha enough of a man! my OH does that too! tho with things much worse! he's too lazy to tell me when he needs a new deo spray and only realises once his is empty! apparently hes man enough to wear mine instead of going to the co op to get 1 quick lol! more like hes too cheapskate haha!

lol i wish i had the will power to keep using them, i get so frustrated with them and then brake my nails trying to pull the stupid things from the toys lol! maybe i should just put traditional wooden toys on DD xmas list lol! xxx

Play have got the bogof sale on disney dvds and blu rays, its bound to go around all the usual suspect shops again soon too xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"